Hmm...this one is very difficult, need some help with this girl!

• Hmm...this one is very difficult, need some help with this girl!

So due to my relationship problems, I started talking to this girl for advice...we didn't really talk much before, but then she also has relationship problems so we both talked for a while. We eventually became closer to each other and its been a month or two now...she is officially done with the other guy a few days ago(I have been done with this chick for a month)

But we would always talk on the phone with each other hours on end everyday and we still do.... she also says that Im one of the few people that actually knows her ect...

She says Im the only person she actually likes to talk to on the phone, and we always hang out at school together and stuff....

the problem is...Ive been talking with her for so long and we have yet to actually go anywhere outside of school....

I asked her twice for the movies...she said yes but then something came out(not a fake something came out, something actually did)

Now it is spring break, and I bought her this hat from disney that I want to give her... but the thing is she never wants to hang outside of school..

Theres a pool near her house that we can both go to..and I asked and she just said she didn't want to.(We were going to go to this other pool, that she wanted to go to, but because of circumstances we cant go to that pool anymore for atleast 2 weeks.)

How do I ask her so she would be like"Oh thats a cool idea, lets go!"
    • Re: Hmm...this one is very difficult, need some help with this girl!

Well what I'd probably do would be, saying something like "You owe me a movie, wanna go see _____? I heard it's really good"
      Which is true, since you asked her twice but couldn't go. Plus there's a good chance she'll say yes, seing as how she accepted twice before.
      "I am on nobodys side... because nobody is on my side, little orc."
      Treebeard, The Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien

Move along. People will never have an excuse for why they can't go somewhere unless it is 100% serious. Even then they will say something like "Oh I can't because my cat fluffy died, but I really want to hang out so can we do something tomorrow?"
      How To Get Clear Skin Natural/Home Remedies

Ripped Biceps Beginning/Intermediate Workouts & Diet Plans

Hi Sean,

You shouldn't put her under pressure with going out. You should first maybe invite a couple of friends to the movies and say, "Do you wanna come; (so & so) is going to be there?" If she says no, tell her "Well if you still wanna come, I'll be there, we're gonna watch (whatever). See you later." Or something along that line so there will be some reverse psychology going on. If you don't wanna do that, then you could see if she is struggling in a subject and do the old fashioned, take her out to a study lunch break. That way since you aren't strictly on a date, you can ease the tension by really studying. There are a couple of possibilities, however I don't really know what she's into. Try not to pressure her into anything and make sure you choose the right time to say everything. For instance if she is on a bad day, take her out for some coffee or something to eat and let her confide in you. Hope everything works out, good luck!

-Bre