Final Fantasy XIII

• Final Fantasy XIII

Sooo, i've been waiting a while to get this game!! &&Im excited to say that it's on the xbox 360 with it's smooth graphics and all. :3
      hhaa, now that it's finally available at the store i grabbed it hekka quickk. lulz :D

oh, and btw when i got it i realized there's three discs!!! daaaaayumm! haha
      hopefully i can beat it cuz i beat FFX in like the 4'th grade and that game waz teh sh!t, haha(:

anywayz, for those of you that have been playing itt, what do you think??
      like don't like?? Any thoughts and/or opinions? :p
    • Re: Final Fantasy XIII

xbelacx wrote:

Sooo, i've been waiting a while to get this game!! &&Im excited to say that it's on the xbox 360 with it's smooth graphics and all. :3
      hhaa, now that it's finally available at the store i grabbed it hekka quickk. lulz :D

hopefully i can beat it cuz i beat FFX in like the 4'th grade and that game waz teh sh!t, haha(:

Oh and the Xbox 360 version uses 720p instead of 1080p on the PS3 as the default resolution and PS3 has only one disc.
      I give cam shows every now and then, but I MUST know you and be comfortable with you before I will do them for you! If interested, contact me and get to know me!

i'm stuck in..... i believe chapter nine there's an enemy that is just run of the mill and not a boss but whatever i do i die every time....it's an enemy that uses spells to take a way your buff's (perks ETC) so when my buffs are gone then i cant get him and the others to stagger!!! it's a vicious cycle :(

Quote:
      Originally Posted by xbelacx

Oh and the Xbox 360 version uses 720p instead of 1080p on the PS3 as the default resolution and PS3 has only one disc.

Yeaaah lol but i like my 360 x]
      anyways though, i have a question!
      i was playing it on my friends xbox when i first got itt..
      and now i wanna play from the same save point.

sooo, im thinkin now i gotta grab his harddrive and download the save point onto a memory card if i want to start from that point on..? i hope that makes sense... l0l :blush:

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

Aleksandr wrote:

yeaaaah, i know... lol
      but i really like my 360 x]
      haha but anyways!
      i've gota question!!

sooooo, the first time i started playin it
      was at my friends.. so now
      im thinkin i gotta grab his hard-drive,
      and download the last save point onto
      a memory card. that way i can play from tht point on..?
      i hope that made sense. l0l :blush:

NHK Agent wrote:

I've been playing it for 28 hours and still on the 10th chapter of 13, so yeah its about the average length of most RPGs I've played.
      Story is good, but very corny in my opinion.
      Most appealing thing about the game was the combat system.

How did it take you 28 hours to get to CH 10? I only took 19 hours.
      I give cam shows every now and then, but I MUST know you and be comfortable with you before I will do them for you! If interested, contact me and get to know me!

NHK Agent wrote:

Idk. Your probably just better at RPGs than I am. Plus I spent a lot of time doing quests and getting lost and what not...

What do you mean doing quests and getting lost? There's only one path to go you know....

I was chilling with my friend and we decided to play his FF. The only reason he got it is he liked the story, he would be completely fine with only watching the cutscenes in high def. Anyway, I don't think he was to far in the game, but half the time I was saying "my god please let this fight end and let me keep going to the next scene". Maybe it was because my friend ignored all the messages about upgrading their attack and never upgraded their shit and they were weak as hell.

Lightning left and I was stuck playing as the black guy and all I could say was "God damn this fucking sucks." The black guy was so weak it was ridiculous. it took 10 minutes for an easy battle. Maybe it was because my friend forgot to mention I could stagger, or how I found out he could upgrade the stuff (he was lifting weights when I started playing).

It seems like a good game, the only thing is I don't like is how you have to fight. I found myself doing anything to avoid enemies. I loved the graphics thought, and the cutscenes were great.