Boy Trouble.

• Boy Trouble.

So, I like this guy a lot and I told him I did and he said he did too but he didn't want to ruin the relationship we already have.
      Last night I asked him to do something and he said yes, so we're going to the movies together.
      He said he doesn't want anything serious right now and I respect that but I want to show him I'm a girl worth getting serious with so when he is ready for a relationship, he knows what I'm like.

How should I show him that?
    • Re: Boy Trouble.

I guess the most you can do is act yourself and show him that you're 'girlfriend' material. Show him you know how to have fun, you're trust worthy, basically all the things that guys look for in a girl. Just try not to push it to hard right now,respect his wishes and try not to make him rush into anything. Just be yourself, guys love that the most.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling
    • Re: Boy Trouble.

Linda wrote:

I guess the most you can do is act yourself and show him that you're 'girlfriend' material. Show him you know how to have fun, you're trust worthy, basically all the things that guys look for in a girl. Just try not to push it to hard right now,respect his wishes and try not to make him rush into anything. Just be yourself, guys love that the most.

That is great advice. You cannot force anything. If you try, you will only fail in the end.