Something like a second clit?

• Something like a second clit?

For the first time last night, me and my lady made love .(no intercourse)

It took us both a while(25 minutes-ish apiece) of experimentation and learning to bring the other off (though we were both very satisfied at being able too bring each other off, as well as climaxing ourselves) when i was exploring her vagina, i found inside a bump that felt similar to her clit, and had as much or more of a reaction(because it was more pronounced and easier to concentrate on I think) She doesn't masturbate often, and even less so with penetration, so she said she hadn't found it before.(oh, not to mention her hands are much smaller than mine and it took ALL of my finger to reach it) I know that alot of the clit's nerves are on the inside and only a small portion is on the outside... was this another sort of clitoris like piece of anatomy? 'o.O

It was a wonderful night =]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sharxbyte ().

• Re: Something like a second clit?

Thats rather odd, google? LOL
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

sounds like the g spot dude. lol congrats. lol

nothing worry about. unless... i mean. it's probably not that. that's only fiction. i think.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH8yuld4DUE&feature=related]YouTube - TEETH - OFFICIAL TRAILER[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmSnescxx5I&feature=related]YouTube - Teeth: A film about how love bites[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM6vaaNfENA]YouTube - VAGINA DENTATA[/ame]

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP7abq13lm4']YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

muah!!!!! :D

that's why i plan on using a knight's glove and a steel condom. can't be too careful with your digits and hangy things.

just don't think about the next your with your gf. that's so rare. it's probably nothing. it's just a myth. right? ...right? not like it would hide and lull you into a false sense of security and wait for a bigger moment. no.

i'm sure a g spot. lol damn you're lucky.

damn. i'm gonna have nightmares now. *checks to make sure mine is still there* i tried to find the one clip. it's funny. she stands up and the guy's penis falls to the floor. lol *shudders* that's got to be one of the scariest ideas out there.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

here it is. damn that's messed up. i forgot about the dog. lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZm7LWT9jLI&feature=related]YouTube - Teeth 2007 full movie part 9[/ame]

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

i'm not horny now. lol damn that movie is messed up.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

that would be like watching jaws and then trying to swimming. lol ew. i'm all creeped out now. when i get a gf i'm going to inspect her before sticking anything in there. damn.

that was her brother???!!!!! oh yuck. ew ew ew ew ew ew.

i saw the whole movie is on youtube. it's probably only good for laughs. i was getting a little grossed out watching what i did earlier. at least it's funny. a little funny. if it was too serious it would get truly disturbing.

:rofl: that dog. lol

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Teeth (2007/I)

hmmm. i was kind of expecting a female director. lol

every rose has its throns? those weren't thorns. those were teeth! teeth!!!

hanon wrote:

sounds like the g spot dude. lol congrats. lol

nothing worry about. unless... i mean. it's probably not that. that's only fiction. i think.

YouTube - TEETH - OFFICIAL TRAILER

YouTube - Teeth: A film about how love bites

YouTube - VAGINA DENTATA

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

muah!!!!! :D

that's why i plan on using a knight's glove and a steel condom. can't be too careful with your digits and hangy things.

just don't think about the next your with your gf. that's so rare. it's probably nothing. it's just a myth. right? ...right? not like it would hide and lull you into a false sense of security and wait for a bigger moment. no.

i'm sure a g spot. lol damn you're lucky.

damn. i'm gonna have nightmares now. *checks to make sure mine is still there* i tried to find the one clip. it's funny. she stands up and the guy's penis falls to the floor. lol *shudders* that's got to be one of the scariest ideas out there.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

here it is. damn that's messed up. i forgot about the dog. lol

YouTube - Teeth 2007 full movie part 9

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

i'm not horny now. lol damn that movie is messed up.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

that would be like watching jaws and then trying to swimming. lol ew. i'm all creeped out now. when i get a gf i'm going to inspect her before sticking anything in there. damn.

OMFG
      I WATCHED THIS MOVIE THE OTHER DAY!!!!
      TOTAL LOLS!!!
      AHAHAHA

VAGINA DENTATA!!!!
      lol@thedoctorwhogetshisfingerscutoff

and the brothers dick gets eaten by the dog
      HAHAHHAH
      :p:p:p:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

It might be the cervix. You may think I'm nuts for suggesting it, but some girls LOVE when its touched, and others it hurts a lot, and generally the 2nd is much more common. The g-spot is like the roof of your mouth. The cervix feels like a hard bump. I know it was that I hit for sure because if I went up any further I could feel the end of the vag. So it was the cervix for sure.

SuperHotFemale;1551436 wrote:

my boyfriend says you guys are all idiots who don`t know how to drive

You found her g spot. Good job
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.

thanks for all your help guys(and the movie xD)

ಠ_ಠ wrote:

Unless he has some insanely long fingers i doubt this.

I DO have long fingers and large hands, but I don't think i felt her cervix...

ಠ_ಠ wrote:

Where you were feeling would help. If it was 2-3 inches in from the entrance, on the back of the opening (fingers up to the same side as her belly button) then yes, Linda is correct.

ya it was there. thanks again!

The post was edited 4 times, last by Sharxbyte ().

Sharxbyte wrote:

I DO have long fingers and large hands, but I don't think i felt her cervix...

was it firm, or was it spongy?
      did she cringe in pain or in pleasure?
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.