13 having sex with almost 13 year old

• Re: 13 having sex with almost 13 year old

Nina2004 wrote:

WEll, I am pretty sure i WASN'T a child when I was 11 and had sex for the first time, and I was the one that wanted it.

Well they are ready sinc e your first period anyway, it is biological proven, some may not be MENTALLY ready, but physically, yup they are.

Okay, let me tell you a few things.

1) At 11, you are a child. You aren't even considered a teenager. So, I'm pretty sure you WERE a child.

2) Just because you have a period does NOT mean you are physically ready to have sex. You are not fully developed when you start your period. You are just beginning to develop. My body has changed drastically since I was 12 (when I started my period).

The risks for the teen mom are great as well. Pregnancy and birth can put a tremendous strain on a teenager's body. If bone structure is not fully developed, she takes the risk of injuring her spine and pelvic bones, altering her life forever. It is also well known that the irresponsible behaviors some teens exhibit may put them at risk for sexually transmitted diseases. These diseases can be easily spread to an unborn baby.

Found: Health Risks Of Teen Pregnancy

Get the point? Sex is DANGEROUS when you're young. And at such a young age, a lot of people don't understand that. And if a girl does not have a developed vagina, a penis can damage the growing cervix and uterus.
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.

JoBro wrote:

Okay, let me tell you a few things.

1) At 11, you are a child. You aren't even considered a teenager. So, I'm pretty sure you WERE a child.

2) Just because you have a period does NOT mean you are physically ready to have sex. You are not fully developed when you start your period. You are just beginning to develop. My body has changed drastically since I was 12 (when I started my period).

Found: Health Risks Of Teen Pregnancy

Get the point? Sex is DANGEROUS when you're young. And at such a young age, a lot of people don't understand that. And if a girl does not have a developed vagina, a penis can damage the growing cervix and uterus.

Tell her:wink:

Nina2004 wrote:

WEll, I am pretty sure i WASN'T a child when I was 11 and had sex for the first time, and I was the one that wanted it.

Well they are ready sinc e your first period anyway, it is biological proven, some may not be MENTALLY ready, but physically, yup they are.

Girl what planet are you from. You're a child at 11 years old. And just because you wanted it, doesn't make it ok. Girls are done growing at 18, you're considered an adult at 18. That's when you should be having sex. 11 is WAY too young. I mean seriously, thinking of a child that young having sex is disgusting.

JoBro wrote:

Agree! At 12 I looked almost the same as when I was 10 and I had my period and my puffy nipples. I dodn't have breasts, I didn't have woman stature and I didn't have brains and emotions of grown up person. And my body chnaged drastically till now. I'm 20 now and I look (almost) like grown up. I got wider hips, breast and everything in size which is today, when I was around 15-16-17.
      So if I would have sex at 12, when I was able to get pregnant, I wouldn't be able to actually GIVE BIRTH to a baby!!

I'm 18 yes old and my boobs have hardly changed since iwas 13 hrs old, so that arguement is rubbish. You are old enough for sex when you truely consider everything, so the fact you used condoms is sensible. Just because you've now done it doesn't mean you have to to do it that often now. Do it only when it suits you, but do enjoy it.

It's ok for you to have sex when can talk about it to your parents without getting sent to your room, and get your xbox taken away from you.
      Just

at this thread.
      Yes, you are in a hurry to grow up, okay, okay, having sex doesn't mean you are grown up, okay okay?
      I consider myself a child, I'm still fairly dependant on my parent's money to survive.

It's pretty sad really, having sex one day, and the other day you're crying coz mommy didn't get you the new pokemon game =/

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dexter. ().

awesomemike wrote:

ok i am 13 and i had sex with a 12 year old girl, is this bad? because she wanted to . ovbiously we used protection... but it was both our first time having sex. should 12 and 13 year olds have sex?:p

Wow.
      In my opinion, neither of you were ready to make that kind of decision.
      I'm pretty sure one day you will regret this.
      But if this was either "bad or not" is not for me to decide; being as, I don't approve of either decision.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]It makes me sick to think about, everything you put me through and how you left without saying goodbye.
      This is the end of you and me, everything I used to be. [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

awesomemike wrote:

how does it not seem right, i mean we both enjoy it
      I personally think this is VERY wrong, CAN'T YOU BLOODY WAIT??

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Silent_Screams_♥ wrote:

Wow.
      In my opinion, neither of you were ready to make that kind of decision.
      I'm pretty sure one day you will regret this.
      But if this was either "bad or not" is not for me to decide; being as, I don't approve of either decision.
      FINALLY someone with my views >:
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]If someone is rude to you when you try to befriend them, would you really want to be friends with them anyway? :cool:[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Hahahahahahaha this is hilarious! Kids get dumber and dumber all the time! Have you even gotten pubes yet? Hahahahahahaa! XD

There are two ways this could've happened, one is halfway-wrong, the other is so bloody wrong it's either bloody hilarious or so frustrating that you don't know what to do, depends on how you look at it.

First the halfway-wrong one (THIS IS NOT YOU): You are a biological anomaly and a mental mastermind, these are EXTREMELY rare. These are often much more interested in ''adult'' things, politics, serious issues, economy , etc, etc.

And then the one which is so wrong (THIS IS YOU): You are a dumbass which were at the wrong place to the wrong time, although it's not something you should be proud of, you should really not be proud of it either, as it really just proves that stupidity knows no bounds.
      Cleaning is for the stupid! Genuises can remain calm amidst chaos!

-Myself

I don't recommend it.

I mean, people who are actually the legal age of consent aren't even prepared to face the consequences of having sex, you definitely aren't.

What will happen if 6 weeks from now, she tells you she's pregnant and you're the father?
      How will you tell your parents?
      What will she do,keep it,abort it or put it up for adoption?
      If she stupidly decides to keep it, how will you afford to raise it without your parents help?
      If your parents do help, it will be raised more like a sibling to you than a child.

OR, what happens if she is a carrier of HIV and she's passed it onto you?
      That'll be a sweet story to tell your next sexual partner.

Have fun with that shit.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Shonna[/SIZE][SIZE=2]| 21 years old | Ontario, Canada | Private Investigator
      Kraft Photography[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

People having sex nowadays omg. It just gets younger and younger. When I was 12/13 I wasn't even thinking about sex or anything like that. you guys blatantly did it to fit in. It's crazy though, you'll regret it when you're older that's for sure. But well done on using protection. That's good to know.. now at least you know what to do for next time anyway aha.

Obviously by the laws eyes it's not. However if two people love each other and are making sure it's protected, then why not? I do think 13 is kinda young to consider something that's made for adults to have though. I would never have dreamed of having it at 13 because i never understood it well, at all. I don't find it extremely wrong in my eyes, though. The only thing i find wrong is a 13 and an 18 year old (example), having sex.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

I think people can be developing such sexual feeling towards others at such young ages to be honest. This seems the problem. I doubt most 13 year olds will be mature enough to understand why it's quite wrong to be doing such things at this age. People could enjoy the thought of a lot of things in this world, but regardless of this, it doesn't mean the actual thing is really suitable for someone of such young age. Whenever i think about this subject i think of it as being something adults would do, not someone of 12- 13, because you're only just developing and aren't near mature enough to understand such things. It's like showing a child adult content through a picture or video, that isn't near old enough to be watching such content. To me that's no different if you're performing adult actions so young.