If you're thinking about joining the military, THINK AGAIN!!!!!

• If you're thinking about joining the military, THINK AGAIN!!!!!

Wikileak’d video shows U.S. troops firing on Reuters reporters and Iraqi children

War is a known entity in its capacity to warp the value of life for those involved. Dehumanization takes many forms, but few examples are more visceral and enraging than this leaked video of an Apache helicopter opening fire on a group of Iraqi civilians in 2007, at least two of whom turned out to be crew members for Reuters. Two children were injured, or possibly killed, as passengers in a van also fired upon when it pulled up to rescue a wounded man trying to crawl away.

This is video the Pentagon never wanted the public to see. As Alex Jones explains, it is yet another damning piece of evidence showing how far into darkness and evil we have fallen in the United States. It is not only the warhawks who coerce us into wars based on lies, or the individual soldiers who commit crimes and kill without conscience, it is also the easy-going supporters of the establishment and passive public who allow the wars, and their accompanying atrocities, to go on and on. Until we stand up to stop it, we are allowing it to perpetuate and worsen.

The acts of these individual soldiers undermine the dignity and honor with which the others have served. Still further, it is yet another layer clouding the “mission” in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and many other locations of engagement across the globe. Who are the good guys when these types of acts continue to occur? Why are we fighting in these places? How can we justify over 1 million dead Iraqis? Why are the wars expanding when President Obama campaigned on ending them? If the elites and social controllers care so little about the lives of Iraqis, innocent and otherwise, what do we expect to happen in this country? What happens if economic pressures were to ever break the social order, and police and military prepared to take on the homeland– us?
      The video should be embedded into the infowars article, but if you want you can see it on YouTube: [ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is9sxRfU-ik']YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

My point is: if you go to high school, you've probably seen a military recruiter come in and bamboozle kids into signing up for the army. I'm just saying: you really need to see this, I'll let the video speak for itself...
      Check out my website: http://freevideogames.tk
    • Re: If you're thinking about joining the military, THINK AGAIN!!!!!

xNerRadx wrote:

Those men are sick. That's why so many of them come back crazy and zombie like. I remember that one video when one soldier threw a puppy off of a cliff and laughed about it. That was absolutely disgusting.

SOP is to kill animals that might follow and give away your position.
      I give cam shows every now and then, but I MUST know you and be comfortable with you before I will do them for you! If interested, contact me and get to know me!

i heard about this the other day, absolutely horrible

although i know i am joining the british army when i get out of uni, as a doctor so i will never be sent on an offencive mission, unless i apply for a change in regiment

and SOP in the british army is to leave animals alone, chances are they wont follow you, and killing them leaves a trail, and can make noise
      we all got troubles, we all got pain, we try to hang onto love, try to keep it the same, we all got issues, i put mine in my songs, sometimes im not fine but im carrying on

Aleksandr wrote:

SOP is to kill animals that might follow and give away your position.

They were in the middle of no where, alone, with guns. They didn't HAVE to kill a poor defenseless puppy; especially by doing something sinister by throwing it over a cliff. What he did can't be justified so don't even try. I don't even think that thing could walk yet. And if it could, it wasn't going very fast or far.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xNerRadx ().

xNerRadx wrote:

Those men are sick. That's why so many of them come back crazy and zombie like. I remember that one video when one soldier threw a puppy off of a cliff and laughed about it. That was absolutely disgusting.

I hope by 'those men' you mean those in the video.
      As for the puppy video, there was a lot of speculation on it being fake, and I tend to believe that more.

Just before the puppy is tossed, it goes off camera, and it would not be complicated to substitute a toy and throw it, then edit in the yelping sound.

Classical Values :: Soldier throws puppy off a cliff?

If its real, I'm not discounting the fact that it was immoral and twisted. However, unless its PROVEN either real or fake, I'm sticking with my gut.

Crazy is a term that I don't agree with. Its been shown that 1/8 soldiers come back with PTSD, so if by 'crazy' you mean living with a disorder, then yes. Honestly, I feel if you were to be deployed and see half the things they see, you wouldn't come back the same either. You'd be numb to nearly everything thats going on.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

Linda wrote:

(1) I hope by 'those men' you mean those in the video.
      (2) As for the puppy video, there was a lot of speculation on it being fake, and I tend to believe that more.

Just before the puppy is tossed, it goes off camera, and it would not be complicated to substitute a toy and throw it, then edit in the yelping sound.

Classical Values :: Soldier throws puppy off a cliff?

If its real, I'm not discounting the fact that it was immoral and twisted. However, unless its PROVEN either real or fake, I'm sticking with my gut.

(3) Crazy is a term that I don't agree with. Its been shown that 1/8 soldiers come back with PTSD, so if by 'crazy' you mean living with a disorder, then yes. Honestly, I feel if you were to be deployed and see half the things they see, you wouldn't come back the same either. You'd be numb to nearly everything thats going on.

1.) I meant the men in the video, but there are also a lot of other men in the Military that end up the same way.

2.) You can believe that but I saw what I saw and I accepted it as real. If it is proven to be fake, I'll let it go. I'm one of those "seeing is believing people". That's Probably why I haven't been able to grasp the concept of God.

3.) If you want to be politically correct, yes I mean they come back with psychological disorders. And I'm aware if I was exposed to the war environment, I'd end up like that too. I'm not bashing them for being that way. I don't believe it's their fault. But they do need help.

The military spends all this time building them up into perfect killing machines, but never take the time to train them into fitting back in with society when they come back.

Engaging the first group of guys I don't see as a problem. They identified small arms, waited for confirmation and then opened fire.

I don't understand opening fire on the mini-van however. I guess justification was that they were also terrorists and they could take back the weapons they saw

It's all well and good to armchair everything on youtube when you're sitting at home and aren't in the situation. These guys were right there, saw weapons, thought they were bad guys and professionally as possible engaged those enemies.
      How To Get Clear Skin Natural/Home Remedies

Ripped Biceps Beginning/Intermediate Workouts & Diet Plans

Engaging the first group of guys I don't see as a problem. They identified small arms, waited for confirmation and then opened fire.

I don't understand opening fire on the mini-van however. I guess justification was that they were also terrorists and they could take back the weapons they saw

It's all well and good to armchair everything on youtube when you're sitting at home and aren't in the situation. These guys were right there, saw weapons, thought they were bad guys and professionally as possible engaged those enemies.

Insurgents commonly remove their dead from the battlefield as quickly as possible to keep US forces from knowing how many they killed. The Apache crew must have thought that the people in the van were insurgents coming to take the bodies away or something.

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

And now, the Pentagon has classified the site Wikileaks as being a 'threat to nat'l security. Wtf, government?

Well if they are leaking classified information (which they do) then yes, they are a threat to national security.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Assaultrifle wrote:

Insurgents commonly remove their dead from the battlefield as quickly as possible to keep US forces from knowing how many they killed. The Apache crew must have thought that the people in the van were insurgents coming to take the bodies away or something.

Sure they could have been terrorists clearing away the dead, but they were no threat to the apache or the ground forces and it's standard to render aid to the enemy once the shooting is over with. I don't understand the thought process behind requesting to fire, but again they requested first and then opened up. I still don't agree with opening up on the bongo truck

The military has confirmed that that video is legitimate. However they really aren't happy with wikileaks posting it.

Even though the video itself is disgusting, showing trigger happy troops shoot innocent civilians that they "think" have weapons when clearly they don't. And obviously their screen is a lot bigger than just a few inches by few inches youtube video. They could see these guys. They either just wanted to shoot them anyway or they just didn't give a fuck and didn't bother to take the time to make sure if they had weapons or not.

The really disgusting thing about this video. This is standard operating procedure. The military maintains that the men in this video did absolutely nothing wrong. They did get permission. This kind of stuff happens literally all the time in Iraq. And yet we wonder why they hate us.

Bommer09 wrote:

The military has confirmed that that video is legitimate. However they really aren't happy with wikileaks posting it.

Even though the video itself is disgusting, showing trigger happy troops shoot innocent civilians that they "think" have weapons when clearly they don't. And obviously their screen is a lot bigger than just a few inches by few inches youtube video. They could see these guys. They either just wanted to shoot them anyway or they just didn't give a fuck and didn't bother to take the time to make sure if they had weapons or not.

The really disgusting thing about this video. This is standard operating procedure. The military maintains that the men in this video did absolutely nothing wrong. They did get permission. This kind of stuff happens literally all the time in Iraq. And yet we wonder why they hate us.

ave you seen an apache cockpit? Video monitors are pretty small; they aren't big huge tv screens. They aren't trigger happy jocks. Soldiers can and do want to shoot when in a war zone. They want to be able to prove themselves and their training. This by no way means soldiers are crazy, blood thirsty murderers who have no regard for life. Those men looked as if they had weapons, the pilots radioed headquarters for authorization and received it.

Assaultrifle wrote:

Well if they are leaking classified information (which they do) then yes, they are a threat to national security.

Thank God they're leaking this information; the American people have a right to know what their filthy government is doing overseas.

And to everyone who gave me negative rep for this, maybe you should watch this video: LiveLeak.com - IRAQ Witness WAR CRIMES US Soldiers MURDER Unarmed Civilians

And all of these:
      Splashing kids with a hummer
      LiveLeak.com - Iraqi Tidal Wave
      Shooting unarmed civilians then celebrating
      LiveLeak.com - IRAQ Witness WAR CRIMES US Soldiers MURDER Unarmed Civilians
      Teasing kids with water
      LiveLeak.com - American soldiers tease Iraqi kids
      Soldier talking about wanting to kill Iraqi children/families, he's out of his mind
      LiveLeak.com - Keep This Soldier AWAY From the Iraqi Children, Please!
      Soldier messing up civilians house for fun
      LiveLeak.com - Go on Soldier, Just Kick Something
      Soldier being a dick to Iraqi police
      LiveLeak.com - iraqi police being insulted by soldiers......fun ?
      Having kids chant "I love pork!"
      LiveLeak.com - "I love Pork" - Iraq
      Soldier throwing a child off of a bridge
      LiveLeak.com - THIS KID WON'T BE THROWING ANYMORE DONKEYS FROM BRIDGES
      Check out my website: http://freevideogames.tk

Those men who got showed came from an area where ground troops were taking small arms fire from insurgents.
      Those reporters didnt have there blue kevlar to show that they are reporters, Also the body guards with them were carrying rifles.
      So you can see the confusion here that the men in the apache thought they were insurgents, and got the permission to fire on them.