i want to lose wight some tips plz

• i want to lose wight some tips plz

im 6 foot 1 and 91kgs this is just over the safe bmi and i want to lose bout ten kgs bout 20 pounds im already doing atleast 1-2 hours of exercise a day because of basketball training footy traing and weight training but im actually putting on wieght 90% isnt muscle from weights i want to know how to lose this weight wat are good exercises what i should and shouldnt be eating
    • Re: i want to lose wight some tips plz

If you're working out as much as you do, you need to be eating a lot. The trick is eating right. You need a lot of lean protein and unprocessed carbs. I would recommend about 40% of your diet be lean protein, 40% carbs and 20% fruits and veggies.

Some examples of proteins are: Egg whites, grilled chicken, lean beef, skim milk, protein powder.
      You should aim for approximately 100 grams of protein a day

Some examples of good carbs are: Whole-wheat bread, brown rice, egg noodles (good protein too) and just about anything that isn't super processed.

As far as fruits and veggies I would go for a mixture of just about everything in every color.

Next you'll want to drink lots and lots of water and not much else. Drinks are empty calories, they don't fill you up and they don't let you work out harder but, they're full of calories.

Finally, you'll want to take a multi-vitamin. There is no way you can get all of your daily nutrition every day, especially as an athlete who burns a lot of calories. The best multi-vitamin on the market for the money is the multi-vitamin without iron from Walgreens. You can get a years worth for $10 and they will make a difference.

As far as exercise, you're doing plenty already it seems like.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]"What we do in life echoes in ete[/SIZE][SIZE=3]rnity."[/SIZE]
      ~ Maximus from The Gladiator[/CENTER]

guys ive got another question can u get to much protein coz im eating nothing but lean meats chicken and lean beef also alot of fish but im not eating alot of veggies is that going to contribute alot to it
      and in my house we dont have alot of processed stuff coz we are all allergic to preservatives so its not junk food

You can eat too much protein. At some point your body says it's had enough and pumps the extra protein to your liver, if you eat excessive protein habitually it can lead to liver damage. You should keep your protein consumption within 100-150 grams, anything over 200 grams will be bad.

As far as veggies, as important as people say they are, they really aren't. As long as you take a good multi-vitamin you should get enough of your daily vitamins and that is the important part.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]"What we do in life echoes in ete[/SIZE][SIZE=3]rnity."[/SIZE]
      ~ Maximus from The Gladiator[/CENTER]

well in december, i lost 15 pounds just by starting to eat breakfast and doing 3 hours of cardio a day , everyday. dont be too obsessive about it, it can ruin you like it ruined me. now i have anorexia, joyful aint it ? :P well, drink alot of water. it keeps you feeling full without the calories xD , and eat lots of vegitables. i ate 3 times a day , and consumed about 900 calories per day. Eggs, Vegis , tuna and crackers, and yogurt is about all i eat, though i dont like bieng this way , be careful.
      -its a Bird..[SIZE=2]Its a Plane[/SIZE] .. No ! its..
      [SIZE=3]Pixie Picco !![/SIZE]

Hello Friends.........

1.Start immediately to drink at least a gallon of pure water each day. Make the water as cold as you can stand it. The colder it is, the more calories your body will burn just warming it up. Add lemon or lime juice for better taste but don't add any sugar or artificial sweeteners

2.Begin eating a diet consisting almost exclusively of lean proteins (like skinless chicken breast), green vegetables, healthy nuts (like almonds and walnuts), and healthy fats (from fish, olive oil, flax seeds, flax oil. A small amount of fruit is ok. Try to break up your food intake into 6 small meals per day

3.Begin a focused, efficient, and intense exercise routine. It's best to recruit the help of a personal trainer, either at the gym or through the use of a ready-made, trainer-designed quick weight loss routine.No matter what, do some form of moderate-to-intense cardio 3-4 times per week and perform strength training with light-to-medium weights at least twice per week.

4.Get enough sleep. Most people need about 8 hours per night. If you're not allowing your body to recuperate each night you have very little chance of successfully losing body fat quickly and safely.

Thanks

jus eat healthy an workout:)
      jus don't start skipping meals an pushing urself to hard, an take ur precautions, u can get anerexia like I did an it's not exactly a joy ride:/
      [COLOR="Sienna"]Tale as Old as Time, [/COLOR]
      [COLOR="SandyBrown"]Song as Old as Rhyme,[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Yellow"]Beauty and the Beast[/COLOR]:lovey: