Why so young?

• Re: Why so young?

max123987 wrote:

I'm 14 I had sex. I have an 8 yr old brother who has sex with his 10 yr old gf. Just saying that sex at a young age is pretty common and has been since the dawn of mankind always have been and always will be.

/\ No, you don't have an 8 year old brother who has had sex with his 10 year old girlfriend.

On topic: I lost my virginity to my first love, we started going out, both at 14, we had sex for the first time when we were both 15, we had been in the relationship for almost 8 months. We broke up 3 months before my 17th birthday. I don't regret anything I did with her, it was all experience and probably helped mold me into the man I am today (If you call 17 a man, not a boy) although we don't maintain a very good relationship these days (due to some factors I don't feel the need to dive in to.) I know she doesn't regret it either.

For those saying that young people don't know what love is, you're just bullshitting, to be totally honest, just because you didn't know what love is at 14 or 15 doesn't mean others don't.

I'll agree, a lot of people throw the word around too often, it makes me laugh when as soon as a guy/girl starts seeing, or going out with a guy/girl he/she plasters "I LOVE SO AND SO" all over facebook or msn, that isn't love, and I don't really see the need to write or say those sort of things all the time.

I'm currently in a relationship, and she has been my girlfriend, since the middle of January, after just kinda chilling with each other for a month or so to see if we liked each other, now, I've yet to tell her I love her, because I'm not too sure I do yet, but its heading in that direction. Love doesn't just suddenly happen, it takes a while to grow, but when it's there, it's the most amazing feeling in the world.

I sound so sensitive right now! :nono: gonna have to go kill a kitten, cya!

max123987 wrote:

I'm 14 I had sex. I have an 8 yr old brother who has sex with his 10 yr old gf. Just saying that sex at a young age is pretty common and has been since the dawn of mankind always have been and always will be.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Young people can be in love. Love isn't for a set age, it does not have an age limit on it. Love is love and that is all. Nothing more and nothing less.

it does have an age limit, and an 8 year old having sex is disgusting, do his parents know? if yes, worst parents ever.

sex at a young age brings bad habits, but hey, you will regret it when you get an std, all i can do is warn you, and i already have, have fun. :rolleyes:

If you cant love at a young age, then that would imply you cant love at any age, because, if you dont know the feeling of love, because you are being told that its a lie, then what are people supposed to think if it happens again? That, that to is a lie?
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=4] I Love You Cassie<3
      OOOOH THESE KNIVES MAN
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

It is true that love is for all ages. We love our parents from the time we are born...well most of us. We love our vacations, and we love our friends. These are all kinds of love. The love for another person in the sense of sleeping with them is similar. People know what love is for themselves. What I hate is when people just feel lust, think it's love and say "i love you" to their bf/gf of two weeks.

...Anyway losing your virginity for some people isn't a big deal anymore. I think it's sad that it's not. I'm not saying anything against people who don't think it is, it's nothing against the people. But it's rather more that something as important as lovemaking for the first time is taken so lightly, and is happening to those not mature enough to realize what it means. I think that it should be for people that are mature enough to know the difference between lust, the love we feel for our friends, and being in love. And though they may say they are, younger kids are not mature in that sense. In other ways they can be though.

As for the why to the question: Parents. The media.
      All the usual things that change society's way of thinking and acting.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Guitarguy99 wrote:

Why are kids having sex at such a young age nowadays? It seems like girls are so easy now. People just give their verginity away like it's nothing. Why don't people wait anymore? I myself am a vergin and I feel like I don't want to just give my verginity away to some random chick I barely even know. I would rather wait till I get engaged or even married. Are there any others out there that feel the same way???

Because of pressure movies, internet, TV, songs, boyfriends, friends bring on them. Girls are growing up faster.. It is just what it is and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it, because the pressures are not going away. :nono:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Love you Jordan <3

If u wanna chat IM me [email protected]

The_Metal_Prince wrote:

If you cant love at a young age, then that would imply you cant love at any age, because, if you dont know the feeling of love, because you are being told that its a lie, then what are people supposed to think if it happens again? That, that to is a lie?

This may be one of the stupidest things I have ever read in my life.

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

Gooeyswat wrote:

It is true that love is for all ages. We love our parents from the time we are born...well most of us. We love our vacations, and we love our friends. These are all kinds of love. The love for another person in the sense of sleeping with them is similar. People know what love is for themselves. What I hate is when people just feel lust, think it's love and say "i love you" to their bf/gf of two weeks.

...Anyway losing your virginity for some people isn't a big deal anymore. I think it's sad that it's not. I'm not saying anything against people who don't think it is, it's nothing against the people. But it's rather more that something as important as lovemaking for the first time is taken so lightly, and is happening to those not mature enough to realize what it means. I think that it should be for people that are mature enough to know the difference between lust, the love we feel for our friends, and being in love. And though they may say they are, younger kids are not mature in that sense. In other ways they can be though.

As for the why to the question: Parents. The media.
      All the usual things that change society's way of thinking and acting.

this is the perfect anser! I 100 percent agree with this statement.

The_Metal_Prince wrote:

This ^ is one of the more ridiculous things I've seen recently.

This one however rings very true, not only has nothing said here actually been said that shows it to be false, but the numerous posts made here all support it.

amando96 wrote:

listen, millions of teens have once thought they where in love, and a few years after realised they where not, they all also thought ''i'm an exception, i KNOW what love is"

The very fact that so many people are arguing that they did know what love is and that 'love it ageless' ect really rams the truth home to my mind.
      On a personal level I certainly know that while I had a long period of infatuation for someone when I was a young teenager, it certainly was not feelings of love for them. I can also say with certainty that my friends would quickly agree with me, those that had relationships certainly were not in love, and would maturely say so.

I like reading everyones different views. But it is very possible to feel love at a young age. Like what about younger kids? You know that are 5 or 6 and don't even know what lust is. And their best friend is a girl and, she kisses him on the cheek. To me that's love and they both remember that. Sometimes they get together later and life, sometimes they don't.

Not being a virgin, I experieced sex in my late teens. Sex happens just like love does, at anytime. It can be when you are younger or older. Getting married doesn't make you ready for sex, or love. Being young I want to have fun with as many girl as possible before I settle down. You only life once. I would rather get all the fear and shy nerves out of the way before my honeymoon. I think having experience for that night is very important. Being both virgin then, come on. Seriously would a girl rather have her honeymoon special and very pleasuring, or painful and nerve racking? I bet it would be the first choice. I'd rather take the car for a drive before I buy it. As long as you are safe while doing it, who cares.

By the way did anyone check out guitarguy99 profile? Under religion it says he's christian. Yeah he's a little brainwashed. Guitarguy99 if you know your religion history. You would know that girls back in that age. Were having sex as soon as they started puberty. Teenagers were having sex too. They wanted to make some population. Now I'm not saying to run out and do what they did. But if you choose to do it be safe.

Sure love is ageless but sex too young is ridiculous. I just get annoyed at the girls (and boys too...) who just want to lose it because its the "thing to do", their mates have done it, it's a game to see who can have sex the most in a week, because they think "it's cool".

And then when they get pregnant and start being arseholes and blaming their kids for their downhill fall in life and treating them like shit, and demanding money off the state because life has treated them cruelly by giving them 8 kids by the time their 20 (yeaah I exaggerated there......) these people, I can't even begin to describe how childish and immature they are. THEY had sex, THEY had kids. Sure you can love someone at whatever age. But sex should only be for the mature minded. And I doubt many kids are mature minded lol ^^

*also to note that I know not every teenage parent has a kid and treats it like crap, the majority do love their kids to bits and would rather die than let them come to harm or experience neglect or emotional abuse ect. But I do know people who are damaging their kids, There was a girl in my form who got pregnant at 14, she's now 18 and has 4 kids. (she had twins first time around). and she treats them like shit. it's disgusting and childish and these people need to grow the hell up. Because I can guarantee that at the time she was having sex she "loved" the guy she now regrets sleeping with.

:nono:

shades48 wrote:

I like reading everyones different views. But it is very possible to feel love at a young age. Like what about younger kids? You know that are 5 or 6 and don't even know what lust is. And their best friend is a girl and, she kisses him on the cheek. To me that's love and they both remember that. Sometimes they get together later and life, sometimes they don't.

Not being a virgin, I experieced sex in my late teens. Sex happens just like love does, at anytime. It can be when you are younger or older. Getting married doesn't make you ready for sex, or love. Being young I want to have fun with as many girl as possible before I settle down. You only life once. I would rather get all the fear and shy nerves out of the way before my honeymoon. I think having experience for that night is very important. Being both virgin then, come on. Seriously would a girl rather have her honeymoon special and very pleasuring, or painful and nerve racking? I bet it would be the first choice. I'd rather take the car for a drive before I buy it. As long as you are safe while doing it, who cares.

By the way did anyone check out guitarguy99 profile? Under religion it says he's christian. Yeah he's a little brainwashed. Guitarguy99 if you know your religion history. You would know that girls back in that age. Were having sex as soon as they started puberty. Teenagers were having sex too. They wanted to make some population. Now I'm not saying to run out and do what they did. But if you choose to do it be safe.

I thank you for you imput on the subject. But me being Christian has nothing to do with my choice. I rarely go to church. I consider myself more spiritual than religious (yes there is a difference). Anyways I am unsure of my stand on this subject and wanted peoples oppinions on it. I am leaving many options open. I am willing to wait till marriage but am not sure if I want to. A more plausible choice would be after I know I want to spend the rest of my life with the person who I have sex with. I don't even know realy what I want to do. All I know is that I don't want to just give away my verginity to someone I don't love.

Guitarguy99 wrote:

I thank you for you imput on the subject. But me being Christian has nothing to do with my choice. I rarely go to church. I consider myself more spiritual than religious (yes there is a difference). Anyways I am unsure of my stand on this subject and wanted peoples oppinions on it. I am leaving many options open. I am willing to wait till marriage but am not sure if I want to. A more plausible choice would be after I know I want to spend the rest of my life with the person who I have sex with. I don't even know realy what I want to do. All I know is that I don't want to just give away my verginity to someone I don't love.

Well in this case then, have you ever thought about a gf? You can still date at this age, be in love and have sex. Just make sure you use a condom and properly. If you choose to do so. It's pretty much just sex, and it's just virginity. Later on in life if you get married and aren't a virgin. The sex will still be just as special if not better. Since you will have some experience. And, also know what to do.