yay i cant wait

• Re: yay i cant wait

Batgirl wrote:

Fucking retarded. People like you should not be allowed to reproduce.

Agreed.

Getting pregnant at 14=IT'S A TRAP!

First off you will most likely end up having to drop out, even with the help of your BF's mother. If you MUST go through with it, which I could never condone, mind you, you better make DAMN SURE that your boyfriend is faithful. It seems to me that his mother wouldn't let you live there unless it benefits her/her son. And it also sounds like doing this is going to really PO your mom. Making your parents your enemy is also not a good thing to do at this point. Will your kid actually be happy? If you're more worried about your own happiness, you should also take that into consideration.
      [CENTER][LEFT]People aren't chocolate. But do you know what they are? Bastard-coated bastards with a bastard filling. -Dr. Cox, Scrubs.[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

XxskatergirlxX wrote:

actualty, im about to be 16

Obviously she hasn't seen the stupid show called '16 and Pregnant':nono::nono:
      i have only seen commercials for it, have not watched it. anyways.

XxskatergirlxX: you are retarded. you could go through with this and end up nowhere with no job no bf and end up living in your parents house forever b/c you just wanted a baby on a whim. :nono::nono::nono::nono:

OR!!!
      you could pay attention in your health class, or read stuff about it online and learn that having a baby is a huge responsibility in itself, on top of that care about your own life.

if you do go through with this: i can basically guarantee:
      1. your bf who said that he 'loves you and will never leave you' will leave you.
      2. your bf is only in it for the sex and
      3. you won't be able to handle the responsibility
      4. you will regret that you actually went through with it

i really hope you make the right choice.

^:rofl:

So, have you decided to wait? :3
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]♥[/SIZE][SIZE=3]♠[/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]♣[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=1]♦[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=3][SIZE=1]♦[/SIZE][SIZE=2]♣[/SIZE]♠[/SIZE][SIZE=4]♥[/SIZE]

Nick and Kris on Skype. wrote:

[7:16:21 PM] Nick: kris, i'm martha stewart.
      [7:18:37 PM] Kris: oh really? lol
      [7:18:43 PM] Kris: how was prison?
      [7:18:47 PM] Nick: hot.
      [/CENTER]

frankly your not going to listen to what i say anyways. you will probably go and get pregnant even though i say not to, but im seventeen, married, and i have a 5 month old son. i know you seem to think you have everything planned, but you dont. you dont have enough money to raise a child and by the fact that you said his mother is going to help you. that right there says that you ARE NOT ready. i live on my own with my husband who is eighteen. we pay all of our bills and get help from NOBODY. i did not get pregnant on purpose. having a child is a huge responsibility and if you are going to do it on purpose you should atleast be able to support the child on your own instead of pawning off your responsibilities on your parents. geez. grow up first because frankly you cant be this selfish when you have a child waking up all hours of the night. :rolleyes:
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Liam Michael Knight [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]& Billy Ray Knight <3 [/CENTER]

oh my god, please think CAREFULLY man, it's not kidding and having a baby isn't a joke or what. Your boyfriend's mom must have gone crazy. How could a mom be like that? If my mom were her, my mom would have already kicked your boyfriend ass.
      Plus, one thing, you mentioned you have a JOB. What's kind of job? Long-term job? Part-time job? Having a baby which needs a big amount of money, buying disposable diapers, clothes for baby, etc. You're still a CHILD, I'm 17 years old and I also think I'm a child, man. You're not ready to be a mother, stupid.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Gooeyswat wrote:

EVERYONE HOLD ON! SHE IS ABOUT 16!!
      THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING & MAKES IT OKAY FOR HER TO TAKE ON THE RESPONSIBILITY OF A CHILD!!!

Actually, no, it doesn't change a thing.
      ^
      This is how you spell actually.

SO what?
      16 means you can be a mother?
      Man, please think clearly, 16 years old is supposed to STUDY not having a baby.

Gooeyswat wrote:

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING & MAKES IT OKAY FOR HER TO TAKE ON THE RESPONSIBILITY OF A CHILD!!!

^

SO what?
      Man, please think clearly, 16 years old is supposed to STUDY not having a baby.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you should STUDY literacy a little more.
      "The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical no one will believe in it"-Bertrand Russell

isitso wrote:

SO what?
      Man, please think clearly, 16 years old is supposed to STUDY not having a baby.

Perhaps you should STUDY literacy a little more.[/QUOTE]

I'm from Hong Kong, people are who 16 here are supposed to study, of course, some of them go working but Hong Kong is a competitive city. You can't find a job if you're 16.
      I don't know the American government so don't feel strange if I've said something wrong.

[MOMMY IS THIS WORKING NAO? D: COME FIX IT PLZKTHNX]You should all go to quote school, and get your brackets right.[/FUCKERY]

I'm too lazy for that shit. I could easily fix it, but I don't have the desire to.
      "The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical no one will believe in it"-Bertrand Russell

xXDaRCAngELXx wrote:

all respect right there ^

thank you :D

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Has this girl posted anything lately? I really hope she doesn't go through with this : /

You're 14 years old, a baby isn't something you can enjoy one day then put away the next. SO you and your boyfriend are happy and what not but it's such a big step when you're both so young. You should be worrying about spots and having bigger boobs and 14 not getting pregnant and stopping any chance of a good job for later life. Do you really want to be that girl everyone stares at in the street because you're the 14 year old with a child? I think not.. so consider everything before you go ahead with this. I think you should wait for another 6 or 7 years before you even start to talk about it.. :nono:
      [CENTER]let me in from the rain, don't you let me slip away.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

sarahlouzie-__- wrote:

You're 14 years old, a baby isn't something you can enjoy one day then put away the next. SO you and your boyfriend are happy and what not but it's such a big step when you're both so young. You should be worrying about spots and having bigger boobs and 14 not getting pregnant and stopping any chance of a good job for later life. Do you really want to be that girl everyone stares at in the street because you're the 14 year old with a child? I think not.. so consider everything before you go ahead with this. I think you should wait for another 6 or 7 years before you even start to talk about it.. :nono:

no no no no no no no. she is 15. see:

XxskatergirlxX wrote:

actualty, im about to be 16

so I say again:

^

I had to say it again. Once was not enough :D
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

xXDaRCAngELXx wrote:

im actually shaking as i right this...HOW DARE YOU THINK YOU CAN SUPPORT A FUCKING KID..i've dated and 18 yr old girl with a kid (not my kid) but the dead beat bf who said he loved her dumped her and barely pays support.... she made her parents fucking miserable and the guys parents this is no fucking just...i want to have kids but after dating her i wont have any until im at least 30 and married jesus fucking H christ

30 huh?
      i wouldnt go that far, but i do wish I had waited until i was like 23 :)