How much $ do you spend?

• Re: How much $ do you spend?

Well, I spend the most on athletic shoes every other summer, which is anywhere from 150-180 dollars.

The rest are usually gifts (my family gives me clothes so friggen often it's ridiculous, especially since my brother left my parents' house).

My dress shoes were bought for me before I left, and my work is pretty leniant about clothing (unlike my previous one).

That's a little shallow, isn't it? I expressed how plain spending $200 a month on clothing is because that's what you posted initially, so you deleted it in an attempt to hide the evidence. I'm flattered that you want to impress me, but it's not going to work. It's quoted in one of my posts, can't get rid of it there.
      "The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical no one will believe in it"-Bertrand Russell

I probebrly spend about £100 a month on clothes for me, although last month i spend around £200 and around £150 a month on Zaks clothes.
      .. I totally agree with Diamond Geezaa, the UK is ricdicolously overpriced.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

MonicaVeronica wrote:

Where did I say I spent $200 a month on clothes? I'd love to see that.

I have never in my life spent only $200 a month on clothes.

This month alone I have spent $700 not including my new $3500 bag.

Last month it was around $1000 as well.

That is ridiculous amounts of money. That doesnt impress anyone!
      Some people do have actual lives to live and struggle on minimum wage.
      Your website 'the internet loves rich people' .. c'mon! nobody loves a rich person who brags about everything - infact we generally dislike them!
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]Zachary Jayden, My precious little [/SIZE][SIZE=3]man, I love you with all my heart ♥[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/CENTER]

My mother usually buys clothes for me since I'm not earning my own money yet, hehe I don't have a work atm. Some were presents from my aunts, cousins and all. She does buy me clothes every year but there isn't a constant price. I'm not sure but the most she has spent for my clothes is more or less around 2000 Php (46 USD, 1USD= 44 php)
      <3

The post was edited 2 times, last by Jamelae ().

About $50 a month on clothes, so $600 a year, more or less.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Although that'll be uncommonly increased drastically at the end of this year with my formal dress which'll be around $1,100 all up. (Accessories and all)
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]

Shoes are the kicker for me. DG, Adidas, Nike, Vans..OH YEAH! I easily spend 3-400 a month on shoes alone. As for clothes I am a firm believer in wearing them till they are useless. Nothing is better than a pair of jeans that have already been broken in, or that shirt that just fits so well.

Clothes are probably a $6-$700 expense yearly. Mostly just replacing clothes that have worn out. I know this sounds horrible, but I don't pay for any of my shoes, clothes I do, but my shoes are my baby's thing. He loves me having a fresh pair when we go out. I have a pair of shoes to match each outfit in my closet. Though he did buy me a pair of dress shoes a month ago....I wonder what the hell for?

Now that I'm done prodding the banned beast.

I don't spend monthly. I don't like shopping, so I tend to go out with $200-300 every 3-4 months or so and just stalk up like a hibernating bear.
      "The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical no one will believe in it"-Bertrand Russell