yup, i'm getting kicked out. FML

• yup, i'm getting kicked out. FML

you know, some of us have amazing parents and then there are some of us who have to deal with the F**king nazi army when we get home....Hi i'm Silvius, i just turned 19 and my parents are kicking me out as a birthday present hahah.....

great, right? they're doing wats best for me!
      WRONG!

i'm not getting kicked out cause my parents think that they are doing good for me. they are kicking me out from sheer spite. now you're probly wondering wtf im yapping about so here im gona give you the story.

my dad has always wanted to be a police officer except he never had the brains to pass the challenge test. he failed three times before he decided to quit trying.
      anyways ii recently graduated from high school and like many people my age i have no idea what i was doing with my life...i didn't exactly graduate with the highest marks so getting into a good college course thats would lead to a good career is kinda hard.
      anyways my so called father saw an opportunity and he leaped for the kill. this is a classic tale of parents trying to get their kids to live up to the dreams they themselves could not.
      anyways my dad suggested that i attempt the test that he had failed so many times, and the first time i flat out refused. fighting crime isn't my thing. anyways he got pretty mad about that and started phoning his friends and telling them how useless, and how lazy and pathetic i am. he made a big scene out of it and here i am thinking i work 90 hours a paycheck he does barely 40hours yet he has the nerve to call me lazy?
      anyways after a week of hearing about how pathetic i was i agreed to take the test. and of course i passed it with flying colors. and he was happy. anyways was given a ton of papers to sign and send in to the big office in toronto or where ever.
      Fast forward a bit.

Today i got all the forms back because i missed some information.
      the old man wasn't pleased about that he freaked and went into tantrum mode about how i didnt need to do fuck all if i didnt want too and i would be working in a coffee shop for the rest of my life cause im useless and lazy. and of course the poison mouthed step mother of mine jumps in and adds fuel to the fire. while im just sitting there wondering how am i lazy? what did i do to deserve this? its not like i broke any house rules...i pay my rent..i just want to fallow my own dream.

so i stand up and say very calmly..
      "i don't wana be a cop anyways, jeeze i can't believe you people" then i turn and go downstairs to my room
      well then that was the wrong thing to say i guess cause. next thing you know is.
      "FINE YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCK! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU HAVE 2 WEEKS!" a lot....i mean a lot!! more fallowed that but i didnt really say anything
      i mean, i'm a 19 year old guy all my friends are in college, my average schedule for every single day of the week is: wake up at 5 go to work, home by 12:15, pick up step brother from school by 3:00, feed him, wash the dishes, bath him cause aparently 10yr olds don't know how to bath themselves, help him do his home work. by the time i'm done all this its around 6 o'clock between that time my father has gone to the gym and back probly sitting on the couch watching t.v. then i go to my room and maybe do some reading or play xbox..go to sleep by nine wake up do it again. this has been my routine since Christmas because that was the only day i got off cause the store was closed.

thats right, to those of you out there whining cause you work three days a week....i havnt had a day off since Xmas.

anyways what i'm saying is its not like i did anything wrong, i pay my rent 600$ every 2 weeks with my car payments added to that i probly save 50$ a paycheck, i help around the house.

why am i getting kicked out?

because i want to fallow my own path? wtf.....

The post was edited 1 time, last by Silvius ().

• Re: yup, i'm getting kicked out. FML

I can tell you that you are not lazy, you do a lot of things.

So, lazy is not a proper label for you.

It could be that he doesn't like what you have become (everything he is not apparently) and he doesn't like that because it points the finger right back at him and he feels like a true failure. It can also be that he has a lot of expectations of you and if you don't follow them he thinks you will end up like him. Again im just guessing here.

If he was serious about kicking you out, you should probably look for a new place since you have two weeks. But it sounds like this has been going on for a while the resentments and finally he reached his top and decided to kick you out.

The truth is and i cant stress this enough is, follow your own wants and dreams/goals. Its yours not your dad or friends. Yeah, they might have different views on what you 'should' do but in the end you are living your life not them. So follow your dreams and be the best that you can at it.

Wow. Yeah, I don't see you as lazy at all. First of all, I know people your age who don't have a job. You have one at least. And your dad really has no right to live his dreams through you, though I think we all know he won't see that. Ha, my mom doesn't see it. At least your dad's dream wasn't to join the military.
      Anyway, I think a good idea is to move out, and show your dad that you don't need him. Then when you're out, let him do all the things you do around the house. Maybe he'll see that you're really lazy, maybe he won't. Do you really care what he thinks at this point? I know he is your father, and that may not be the right way to think, but you really don't need to make daddy proud. He wants you to do what he did. Like you said, you are where a lot of people are. You don't know what you want to do yet. And that is ok right now. In a few years, no, but right now I think it is.
      I think finding another place to live is a good idea for you. Not him. You'll be able to find out more of what you want without your dad pressuring you, and get to fallow your own dream. Not his.
      Good luck, I hope everything works out for you.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

ye, today i went out looking for an apartment and i ran into an old friend who just happens to need a roomate, well i guess i'm in luck. the funny thing is i pay my parents 600$ every two weeks plus i play nanny for them with my little brother just so i can live with them. my car insurance and payments come to 300$ on top of that.

normaly my paycheck comes to about 1000$ so thats 900$ out already, not including gas money. so that means on average i pay them 1200$ every month....ye ur probly thinking i live in some kind of mansion or something. lol no i got a tiny basment room.

anyways my room-mate to be told me that i would be paying only 350$ a month to stay in a 3 bed room house with her. at first i thought wow this house must be a peice of crap. then she invited me over and i was seriously amazed the first thing i could say was "A FREAKING FIREPLACE! WOW!"

internet,appliances,a big room, my own bathroom, cable t.v, a beautiful back yard, a serene patio and gym less than a block away all for 350$ a month. i was paying 1200$ for less than half of that.

anyways so my parents are leaving on vacation to the tropics on friday, because apparently they can't handle the stress they have been dealing with. my room mate told me i can move in as early as May 1st so my plan is when they leave i will disappear maybe i will leave a note . even if i do i will have to go back sometime for my birth certificate and other documents i will need.

either way, i think i can see freedom in the not-to distant future, and the best thing about it is that i will be able to apply for college and concentrate on the book i have been writing...haha yes im writing a book, rest assured that my writing is a few hundred millenniums ahead of what you have read so far.

with thanks for the support.

Silvius

You're a very mature guy and I wish you all the best =)

A Tip: Whenever you parents try to impose any ideas or start blaming you, let them say whatever they want to say, and just smile :p, keep your smile cheap and your anger, sorrow expensive =P

Dude, i think moving will be the best, most likely they will realise you're needed around the house, and will want you back, it's up to you if you want to live in the apartment with your friend(i would, lol) or go back to the house, i say go for it, you'll save 300$ every week, that'll buy you a car in a few months...

what's the book about?

hey, thanx guys i just moved all my stuff today there wasnt much to move but hey i will be able to afford more stuff soon. my parents are taking my car even tho i payed for it but i got no proof.
      but either way i talked to my boss and she is giving me a raise i am also looking into new jobs. my friends dad owns a company and is offering me 24$ an hour starting wages so im definately looking into that.

about my book.

well i've been working on it since i was 15 years old (im 19) and its called " My Dirty Little Teenage Mind" its written in a first person point of view and its basically about what goes on in the teenage mind. from a guy's point of view anyways. its really deep and...very, i mean very graphic. imagine reading exactly what a teenager is thinking as he walks through the halls in his school, the things he looks at the ideas he gets, thoughts on sex, suicide, happiness, a future, confusion, relationships..i can only give limited details at the moment for obvious reasons, but my other friends mom works for a publishing company and she has read some of it and is quite impressed...ye i know what would i do without my friends. i guess that teaches a valuable lesson. KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE!

anyways thanks for the feed back guys. you have no idea how much a simple comment means to me. thanks a lot!
      Silvius

what my plan was originally was:

get a car and live in walmart parking lots out of it. switch every day or so, and make sure you get a little something from each one.(they are really good about letting people stay over night in their lots, but its always nice to buy something, and if you have recent receipts, then they know you aren't just freeloading, but you're actually helping out.) If you're paying 1200 a month to your parents for a room and some use of the house and working that much, you seriously need to switch. they are jipping you big time. After five years, you'll have easily enough to make the down payment on a property, or more. Look into technical schools that have courses you're interested in. Try ROP's(regional occupational programs) they cost about 75 bucks for the whole course and have a bunch of valuable info, AND they help you get a job in whatever field.

Good luck!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sharxbyte ().