Vulva Appearance- What is normal? Girls, please assist in this poll

• Re: Vulva Appearance- What is normal? Girls, please assist in this poll

ivaiva wrote:

I have no fuckin idea!! How do you even do it? I mean, where is the begining and where's the end?

if you need help please pm me. i am a male pre-med student specializing in gynecology, have been a faithful subsriber to Hustler Magazine Online Service for 3 years now, have the right measurment tools (with both metric and US units), and enuf hands-on experience to come up with an accurate result for you. sorry, i don't work off of photos - i need to have direct access to the actual specimen in its natural, uh, states.

Dr2Be Josh (you can call me doc or you can call me Josh, but w/e you call me, please do :wink:

joshua19 wrote:

if you need help please pm me. i am a male pre-med student specializing in gynecology, have been a faithful subsriber to Hustler Magazine Online Service for 3 years now, have the right measurment tools (with both metric and US units), and enuf hands-on experience to come up with an accurate result for you. sorry, i don't work off of photos - i need to have direct access to the actual specimen in its natural, uh, states.

Dr2Be Josh (you can call me doc or you can call me Josh, but w/e you call me, please do :wink:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: HAHAHAHA:lolz::lolz::lolz:

fuck.

joshua19 wrote:

if you guys are obsessed with meausring your junk it doesn't mean that girls should be too, we have some more serious things to think about.

plax77 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: HAHAHAHA:lolz::lolz::lolz:

lol ownd
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Question: I saw in poll that 5 girls have their outer lips smaller then 2cm! Is it even possible for a teen girl? I mean.... it's less then 1 inch??
      Then, I think, I may understand this thread wrong.... Do you mean what size like "hanging" size or how long (from clit to anus) are labias?
      :confused:

ivaiva wrote:

Question: I saw in poll that 5 girls have their outer lips smaller then 2cm! Is it even possible for a teen girl? I mean.... it's less then 1 inch??
      Then, I think, I may understand this thread wrong.... Do you mean what size like "hanging" size or how long (from clit to anus) are labias?
      :confused:

Yes it means what you are referring to as the "hanging" size.... but not just the amount that sticks out past the outer lips.... the whole amount from the bottom of the "hang" to where it attaches to the body

Why do all guys hate bigger outter lips? It's no big deal. Vaginas arnt attractive to begin with their gross. So what does it matter? Girls can't help how their bodies look and neither can guys so why do we all have to freak out and judge?
      [SIZE=2]"ONE more kiss could be the best thing, ONE more lie could be the worst"[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=2]but no matter what, i will always love you<3[/SIZE]

AspenLeigh<3 wrote:

Why do all guys hate bigger outter lips? It's no big deal. Vaginas arnt attractive to begin with their gross. So what does it matter? Girls can't help how their bodies look and neither can guys so why do we all have to freak out and judge?

I am a guy, and I don't hate bigger outter lips....