i changed my mind

• Re: i changed my mind

I reeeaaaallly want to go into this right now. But I'm way to tired. This is about all I was going to say:

summer7922 wrote:

I still think you should wait until you are atleast 18-20. Believe me I know what I am talking about. Go ahead and get emancipated and move in with your boyfriend. Yall live together for a year or two and then yall make youre decision because living together will be a hard step of its own. I am living this life that you obviously dream of at the moment and it's not all it's cut out to be believe me. It's very hard. I know everyone says get out of school first, but believe me when I say it would be best if you did. I have a job and go to school fulltime. I got out of highschool early and now I'm about to be a sophomore in college at the age of 17. This shit is not easy. I want nothing more than to sit at home with my son all day long. Save your money up until you are 18. Atleast finish highschool. Then take a year off and stay home with your baby.

and i'm adding this: :nono:

Please just wait until you two live together for at least....half a year. Not even a whole year, just half. And then if you still want a kid, go for it. But give it at least half a year of living together before you get pregnant.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

XxskatergirlxX wrote:

you really need to stop making rude comments on my post. its so annoying. if you dont like me then leave me alone and let me do what i want to do.

Have you missed the 70 other comments between this thread and the other? Apparently so. Don't call me out specifically because you have issues with me. Not only am I trying to advise you NOT to get pregnant at this age, but I'm trying to put some sense of reality into your head. Clearly you're blowing everybody off without any thought about that poor baby, which is ridiculous. I'm assuming speaking nice to you about such a matter wouldn't make a bit of difference in your mind, so speaking with a tone is the only way I could think of to get through to you. (Which failed.)

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

I hate to be rude, but no one is going to hire a 17 year old as the manager of an anything. No one is even going to hire a seventeen year old as a department Supervisor. There are labor laws preventing companies from doing this, and no company would want to hire anyone that hasn't already worked in the company for around three years, or someone with prior experience to do a job like this.

Getting emancipated just to live with your boyfriend is a terrible idea in itself. Stay with your parents so they can help you out, both financially and emotionally. If you're not already pregnant, don't try to do so, because it will make it incredibly hard for you later in life. If you're only sixteen, you should worry about finishing school, and getting some sort of trade certification/some college before you decide to settle down. You're going to miss out on a lot if you settle down now.

I may seem like a total jerk, but you're going to need to bring you down from Cloud Nine.

Lmfao.
      I stick with the 'people like you should not be allowed to reproduce'.
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]

XxskatergirlxX wrote:

you really need to stop making rude comments on my post. its so annoying. if you dont like me then leave me alone and let me do what i want to do.

I don't think these people are telling you this because they don't like you, they are telling you this to try to keep you from making a huge mistake that will affect your life for ever
      [SIZE=4]Time is never wasted when you’re wasted all the time.[/SIZE]

Linda wrote:

Have you missed the 70 other comments between this thread and the other? Apparently so. Don't call me out specifically because you have issues with me. Not only am I trying to advise you NOT to get pregnant at this age, but I'm trying to put some sense of reality into your head. Clearly you're blowing everybody off without any thought about that poor baby, which is ridiculous. I'm assuming speaking nice to you about such a matter wouldn't make a bit of difference in your mind, so speaking with a tone is the only way I could think of to get through to you. (Which failed.)

I think, picking out one person (in a god damn thread where the posts are pretty much against it) just shows how immature you really are XxskatergirlxX, just grow up before you drag a kid into this. Stop being so selfish :nono:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Organgrinder ().

ಠ_ಠ wrote:

On a side note, do you know the value of 10,000? Ill be surprised if you can live on that for 4-6 months.

This. OP, if you truly aren't going to listen to anything else, please consider this information seriously.
      "The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical no one will believe in it"-Bertrand Russell

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Batgirl wrote:

Lmfao.
      I stick with the 'people like you should not be allowed to reproduce'.

This is one of the best things ive read from Batgirl. I bow to you.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=4] I Love You Cassie<3
      OOOOH THESE KNIVES MAN
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

10,000 is a lot, me, my dad, and mother lived on a third of that per year, but it was pretty miserable, you don't want that.
      It is definitely possible to live with the money you have, but don't expect it to be easy.
      leave those 10K in the bank, for when either you or your boyfriend lose your jobs, because it will happen eventually, consider moving to the country side, it's much cheaper to live there than in an apartment.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dexter. ().

I was a child once too y'know, in fact when i was born, only my dad worked, he made 200€ each month, that's right, each month.
      it's very possible to live with way under 10,000k a year(we only got electricity when i turned 5) i don't know what your life is like, but expect to stop counting on some of the things you have... internet, cable TV, holidays, iphones...
      I can manage money very well, but since i have the choice, of either staying with my mum, and sharing rent, or getting a girl prego and move in with her, i stick to the first one, simpler, and easier, and much cheaper.