GF- First time

• GF- First time

Okay, so me and my gf took it to the next level last night, and I fingered her.. (It's her first time doing anything sexual, my first time doing things with a girl).

Well, anyways, she described the feeling as not being quite satisfied, that she was unsated and wanted more. This was after two sessions of fairly long fingering time.

My question is to the girls-- is it normal to not feel satisfied, or did I just not quite get her to orgasm? Because I think I might've made her orgasm a few times, but since she has no prior experience she didn't know.
      I'm Proud to be an American.
      Pro-Choice Before Conception, Pro-Life After.
      A person cannot help what they Feel, only what they Do.
      You will never find proof of a god... because it's Faith
    • Re: GF- First time

I doubt that you gave her few orgasms if it was your's first time.
      Also, if that would happen she would knew. She just would.
      And, if she would have few orgasms she would be satisfied probably.
      You should talk to her and ask her this question, and don't be upset if you didn't make her orgasm, you will learn, it's completelyy normal for young couples, you can't know everything your first time.

ivaiva wrote:

I doubt that you gave her few orgasms if it was your's first time.
      Also, if that would happen she would knew. She just would.
      And, if she would have few orgasms she would be satisfied probably.
      You should talk to her and ask her this question, and don't be upset if you didn't make her orgasm, you will learn, it's completelyy normal for young couples, you can't know everything your first time.

Perfectly said
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Well the problem is, she is completely ignorant to her own body. She has never masturbated, has never done any sort of experimentation with herself, and knows little to nothing about the female body and stimulation. It may have been my first time, but I knew exactly where to go to stimulate her-- clitoris and G-spot. And she was moaning pretty hard and she described it as her body going completely tense a few times.

Point is, I knew exactly what I was doing and she had absolutely no idea, and I am almost positive until she has had more experience she won't have any idea what an orgasm is compared to any other sexual sensations, since this was her first time with any sort of stimulation.

Back when I was starting out and I masturbated I had no idea when I experienced an orgasm until I had done it several times.

Oh, and quick question lol... Is the pubic bone right above the vagina..???

Well she was fully clothed, and it was my first time, and I kept losing the clit... So I went inside for a while, and I had the palm of my hand on her mons pubis, and the fingers point down her thigh, so I was starting with my finger at the roof, so I guess that could explain it.

And next time I'll have to get her to show me so I can see what the hell I'm doing haha.

Oh believe me, I have all the background knowledge possible. But it's a lot different when you're doing in blind for your first time and it's not anything like you expected :p

asoiafdude wrote:

And next time I'll have to get her to show me so I can see what the hell I'm doing haha.

Yeah, good idea :) Just whatever makes her comfortable.
      But I'm not really sure you can feel pubic bone bernard-preston.com/images/female-pelvis-pubic-bone-pain.gif from inside of vagina... :rolleyes: You had your palm on her pubic bone, that's for sure. But could you feel the same bone from inside - that I don't know. According to picture there is a lot of "material" between vagina and pubis.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ivaiva ().

That's exactly why I was confused...

Or wait, apparently the G-spot swells up when it is stimulated-- is it possible that is what I was feeling, the swollen up g-spot? Since I know it is on the roof an inch or so back.

asoiafdude wrote:

That's exactly why I was confused...

Or wait, apparently the G-spot swells up when it is stimulated-- is it possible that is what I was feeling, the swollen up g-spot? Since I know it is on the roof an inch or so back.

It couldn't be just her vagina?
      Maybe it is co called g spot, but it shouldn't feel like a bone.
      But I think it's impossible that us 2 realized what did you felt in your girlfriend's vagina and I suppose it's not even so important, do define what that was. So I give up :)

asoiafdude wrote:

Well the problem is, she is completely ignorant to her own body. She has never masturbated, has never done any sort of experimentation with herself, and knows little to nothing about the female body and stimulation. It may have been my first time, but I knew exactly where to go to stimulate her-- clitoris and G-spot. And she was moaning pretty hard and she described it as her body going completely tense a few times.

Point is, I knew exactly what I was doing and she had absolutely no idea, and I am almost positive until she has had more experience she won't have any idea what an orgasm is compared to any other sexual sensations, since this was her first time with any sort of stimulation.

My god. Then how does she know what being satisfied means then? :rolleyes:
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]