bisexual teen life

• Re: bisexual teen life

we need to stand up for us dont let people put you down and they dont no what we go through so they shouldnt make fun of us calling us dykes the last person that called my friend a dyke i smack them an that not the right thing to do but there is not much we can do we need to start a gay group that every one can get in so that people that arnt LGBTQ can see and hear what we go through
      fuck them all, all they want is sex and they are not getiing it so fuck that bitches :cool:

From a girls point of view it sort of sucks that no one thinks its real. Sure guys think hey its hot when two girls are together but all they think of is the sexual part. Its like no one can take me dating a girl as serious as they can take me dating a guy. I'm tired of it all.

It's tough and not fun. Like...I get discriminated a lot and some people even wanted to physically harm me for it. Also everyone assumes I'm in love with everyone and all these girls avoid me 'cause they think I'm crushing on them. I'm like "bitches don't flatter yourselves you ain't my type!" Either that or no one believes me because I'm not in a relationship with a woman. My own boyfriend keeps tells me "I don't wanna see you in heeeeelll so better cure yourself...." and I'm like "wtf..."

I guess now I'm 18 I don't get the school playground abuse that I used to and so I must honestly say being an out bi-sexual teenage man feels great!
      I'm sorry to hear you guys are having a hard time though, just keep smiling and ignore people.. At the end of the day they will probably grow up to be very sad small minded people full of self hatred and regret while your focussing on having an open minded, fun and successful life.
      :]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]

George.<(^^,)> wrote:

I guess now I'm 18 I don't get the school playground abuse that I used to and so I must honestly say being an out bi-sexual teenage man feels great!
      I'm sorry to hear you guys are having a hard time though, just keep smiling and ignore people.. At the end of the day they will probably grow up to be very sad small minded people full of self hatred and regret while your focussing on having an open minded, fun and successful life.
      :]

I like being a 18 teen year old who is out too! :)

I like being gay... but I live in Spain and the Spanish just accept it... they dont care as long as you dont do anything to them... (but anyone who isnt gay would be the same... IMO)

I dont get bullied... because I now go to college so... that a whole lot better than proper school... :)

:freehugs: For anyone who need them!
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]:love1:[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I LOVE YOU ANDREW![/SIZE][SIZE=4]:kiss:[/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]I am Gay! AND PROUD![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I am a Brit who lives in Spain... [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

i am doing a paper an i am glad i live in the united states but one thing that i can tell everyone when i came out eveyone put me down i looked at them and said have a problem with me i dont care so stop trying and no one bugs me anymore and find support a friend teacher anyone that helps ummmm just dont care what other people think about you it is what you think about yourself that counts and hold your head up high and they will stop i had some one want to bet me up and i look at them and said i dont have time for you not liking me so i dont care and she left me alone so stand up for yourself and we as gays will be looked at diffrently i hope that helped alot of you
      fuck them all, all they want is sex and they are not getiing it so fuck that bitches :cool:

Well honestly, I can say I don't mind being an out bisexual . I faced more scrutiny from my family than anyone . My friend's never really minded , but probably because I was into girls way before guys . My family on the other hand didn't take it so well , especially when I decided to bring a girlfriend to my grandma's house . You can just imagine . But now that my family has realized that I'm not going to change the way I am and I'm not going to be unhappy and quiet about my sexual orientation , things are great :) I can say that it is much easier for bisexual girls than bisexual guys. Girls liking girls is pretty much accepted these days , but it is still taboo for men to like men . Quite a sad situation if you ask me .

For those of you that say it is horrible , why ? Life is what you make it . You need to surround yourself with people who care about you for you and people who don't judge you based on your sexual orientation. If someone is so shallow as to say that can't be around you because you like both sexes , then really , they aren't worth your time . Anyways , like I said bi life is pretty easy for me . AND I get the best of both worlds :)
      [CENTER]"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." ~Marilyn Monroe[/CENTER]

skyanna1990 wrote:

For those of you that say it is horrible , why ? Life is what you make it . You need to surround yourself with people who care about you for you and people who don't judge you based on your sexual orientation. If someone is so shallow as to say that can't be around you because you like both sexes , then really , they aren't worth your time . Anyways , like I said bi life is pretty easy for me . AND I get the best of both worlds :)

I find it a bit weird tbh, but I wouldn't alienate someone just because of that...

itt suckss, i havnt told anyone, but have brought up convos about people being bi or gay or whatever and everyone is so judgmental, i wont tell anyone cuz i'll loose close friends i mean ive told ppl on here but thats different theyre not involved in my personal life at all.