bisexual teen life

• Re: bisexual teen life

It's actually fine for me, especially since I started Sixth Form because all the scrotes have left.
      Most people in my year seem to be pretty open minded and aren't bothered. Then again, we do have quite possibly the gayest/bisexual year ever... people just keep coming out o.o

Then again I'm more 80:20 (Girls:Boys) so it might be easier to accept.
      The only trouble I get are from the scrotes that are still at school and don't know I'm not actually completely gay, but I don't really see them much anyway, and from my friends bringing up past stuff I've done with guys when we're just messing around and having banter. Although it wasn't so great when I first came out a few years back.

I suppose I'm rather lucky, especially as I go an all-boys school so it's bound to be full of insecure close-minded fuckwits.

I have been thinking seriously about telling one of my friends that I'm bi.... Maybe the one I like as he is pretty open minded. People are not exactly open minded in my shithole school (St flannans fucking shout out, on the off chance anyone else goes there, the VERY VERY off chance:wink:). I also have a friend whos openly bi, so she would probably understand. My friends... dont get me wrong, they're great, just not really too mature apart from one or two.. ahhhh, I dunno... This is eating me up inside!! Im leaving this fucking place in seven months.. so is it worth the risk? I was seriously harrassed the past three years ( nothing to do with sexuality, just looking like Harry fucking Potter) and it started to ease up this year, so I dont feel like sticking my hand into the fire again. Also, everytime I do anything my sister finds out and decides to rat me out. Drinking, Smoking, Drug Use, My first girlfriend..... my parents discovered all that through my sister. Its not that my friends would gossip but its easy to let shit slip....

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! Come out and maybe, just maybe get a boyfriend
      or wait till college and play it safe? Sorry if this comes across as a bit of a rant... Im highly strung just now...
      You can stick your decomission up your ass

Proud to be an Irish Bloodhound

I'm new here :) I've been bisexual since I was 10yrs old. I have a boyfriend & we have been happily dating for almost 3yrs. He is bisexual as well. I love him so much, I want to marry him & have his kids someday. But sometimes I really want the company of a girl so bad that I crave it. Is this oka or not? I've been kinda in love with my bestfriend for a long time. But she lives 4hrs away. I'm confused cause I love both my boyfriend & her.. I can picture a future with both of them. So does anyone have advice?

i believe that if every bisexial/gay person came out to people and stood up to who they truely where then it wouldnt seem as something to be embarrassed of but something to be proud of about yourself.. im not gay or bisexual but i know what it feels like to want to come out with something that you know you might be judged on but i did and acted proud about it.. no one can take pride from you :)

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Superangie66 wrote:

I'm new here :) I've been bisexual since I was 10yrs old. I have a boyfriend & we have been happily dating for almost 3yrs. He is bisexual as well. I love him so much, I want to marry him & have his kids someday. But sometimes I really want the company of a girl so bad that I crave it. Is this oka or not? I've been kinda in love with my bestfriend for a long time. But she lives 4hrs away. I'm confused cause I love both my boyfriend & her.. I can picture a future with both of them. So does anyone have advice?

woah your in a very difficult position here! maybe try talk to her and see if she would like two guys for husbands instead of one haha! but it would take the agreement of both of them for this so you would have to talk to them both individually first and tell them how your feeling and see what they think about it and yes it will be hard talking to your boyfriend about it but if your truely feeling this way then it is to your best interest that you talk to him first and then your friend girl. that would be my approach to it :confused: i hope this helped but yea hard position your in :cries: