Blowjob and tight pussy question

• Blowjob and tight pussy question

Ok so heres some questions I got.

1) my girlfriends pussy is pretty damn tight and whever we have tried to have sex my penis would not fit in. Even after I get her pussy soaked my cock just wont go in. Some idea's I have would maybe to try lube aswell as getting her pussy really really wet. I dunno. So what should I do to solve this?

2) Whenever I get a blowjob from my gf its hard for me to cum. I think the reason for that may be is the fact that I dont masterbate in the normal typical way of rubbing your hand up and down your cock. I lay face down on my bed and use my penis in between the sheets. with my hand over it and I hump till I cum. What should I do in order to make it easier for me to cum. Anything techniques that my girl should use? Should I lube it up with her lube or her saliva?

Help would be greatly appreciated!
    • Re: Blowjob and tight pussy question

1. You may try lube. Do you have full erection? Did you fingered her, is she relaxed?
      2. Some guys don't cum from BJ, nothing wrong with that. No one says you HAVE TO cum. She should do any technique you like and she approves (using hand is recomended in BJ). YOu should be wet enough from her saliva.

She has to be really horny and really relaxed and ready (without any second toughts, fears of pain, pregnancy and other stuff) for penetration. If she is but you still can't do it, she should see her gyno.
      I can't give you advice on what would feel good for you. You have to figure it out yourself (and with her, ofcourse) and that's fun :)

Lube.
      You answered your own question.

Masturbate more that way then?
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Lol
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

1) I had the exact same problem cause I'm very well hung and my girl is extremely tight so I'm going to solve your problem immediately. 69. You need to lick that girls pussy and finger her until she's straight up dripping in saliva and you need her to suck your cock extra sloppy. Both of you need to be dripping. Eat your girls pussy for at least 5 minutes and have her lick your cock all over and I guarantee it goes in

2) tell her to use her hands while she sucks. Have her use a lot of tounge and make it very sloppy. Just have her experiment with different techniques and tell her what feels good. You'll bust eventually. You have to lol

Hasselhoff wrote:

1) I had the exact same problem cause I'm very well hung and my girl is extremely tight so I'm going to solve your problem immediately. 69. You need to lick that girls pussy and finger her until she's straight up dripping in saliva and you need her to suck your cock extra sloppy. Both of you need to be dripping. Eat your girls pussy for at least 5 minutes and have her lick your cock all over and I guarantee it goes in

2) tell her to use her hands while she sucks. Have her use a lot of tounge and make it very sloppy. Just have her experiment with different techniques and tell her what feels good. You'll bust eventually. You have to lol

dam just reading that made me mad horny lol :D
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=4]Love is a good thang :love1:
      [email protected] IM me
      [/SIZE]

okay im a girl and my bf resently took me away...and i knew that at some stage id loose it..but for that three days alot happen..first day was painful but good and he got half but nothing happened after, and i thought i was abit tense but relaxed enough, but scared...i mean getting half way took all night and he couldnt understand why..oh and im still a virgin..but i rate you talk to her will doing it, calm her down and take your time it worked with me(in a way)...

T.N.T wrote:

okay im a girl and my bf resently took me away...and i knew that at some stage id loose it..but for that three days alot happen..first day was painful but good and he got half but nothing happened after, and i thought i was abit tense but relaxed enough, but scared...i mean getting half way took all night and he couldnt understand why..oh and im still a virgin..but i rate you talk to her will doing it, calm her down and take your time it worked with me(in a way)...

What the hell are you trying to say?
      He took you away? - where? why? what??
      Nothing happened after that - what do you think should happen?
      He couldn't understand why? - ???
      You are still a virgin? - no, you are not (according to what you said 2 sentences before)