Boys only: What's it really like to be hung? No BS!

• Boys only: What's it really like to be hung? No BS!

:nono:
      First off I am not bragging or interested in comparing cocks or shit like that. I am very large down there. Not everyone can be born with that, but I have to say that it is both a good and bad thing.
      The word got around school that I am hung. I get offers from gay guys and snickers from girls. A girl took a picture of it on her phone and sent it to her friends and it got all over the school.
      The question I usually get from friends (girls and boys) is what is it like to have a big dick?

If you are over 8 inches and thick, share your experience too.

Here are mine, all are true: Girls who go down on me like it, but usually say that they don't think they can take in their pussy. I have never had any deep throat or anything like that. Most say is feels really good, but I always used lots of lube. Some say it is too uncomfortable and pull it out and offer to jack me off. I have never had anal sex, but would like to try it.
      Most do not like me to put it in too far, so I don't always get to feel the sensation from having it all the way in.

The unpleasant experiences: At parties girls come up and ask me to show them my cock. It is usually after they are drinking or a dare or something. I don't do that and get embarrassed about it. My dick is pretty big when soft and has been that way since I was about 12. Guys always teased me in the showers. Like I said earlier, I had offers from gay guys to give me BJs. I did it a couple times when I was younger.

I now have a girlfriend for the last few months. We have sex a few times a week and she loves my cock. She is really petite, so I was a little worried that she would take it. But she likes it and can take it all the way and really likes it. We have learned how to position ourselves to make it work out.

So if you are hung or small, it don’t matter. Find the right partner and enjoy it either way.

OK, Share your experience if you are hung too.

:rolleyes::o
    • Re: Boys only: What's it really like to be hung? No BS!

OK, you can stop telling us now. That's good for you. I don't think you realize, PEOPLE DON'T CARE!!!!!! It's just a penis. There are more important things in life than the size of your penis. And guys with small penises can get a girl off just as well as you can so just stop. PLEASE!!

xNerRadx wrote:

OK, you can stop telling us now. That's good for you. I don't think you realize, PEOPLE DON'T CARE!!!!!! It's just a penis. There are more important things in life than the size of your penis. And guys with small penises can get a girl off just as well as you can so just stop. PLEASE!!

Excellent being a chick I don't care what size you are. I know says boys only but I have opinion and it is you SUCK get a life. I am willing to bet your 2 inches and it makes you feel better to brag about something you don't have lil man! :nono:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Love you Jordan <3

If u wanna chat IM me [email protected]

joeysmith wrote:

If you aren't interested, why do you keep reading it and writing shit?
      The post which do not interests me, I don't open.
      Get real dude.

No. It has nothing with you posting posts....it's just the manner you go about doing it.....You keep posting the same topic and honestly I see that as trolling. I don't go around posting "OMG DOES ANYBODY HAVE AMAZING ABS LIKE ME?" know why?
      Cause I'm not a troll....nor a tool which you sound like....NOW! I'm going on to other things on this site, you should do the same.

joeysmith wrote:

Sounds like we found the troll....
      Get on to the next site and go all judgemental on them too--
      All your posts are negative and insulting...

As I said before I don't care if you say that your dick is huge one time....I don't care if you say that your dick is huge a second time.....but when you start making Threads about it, it starts getting annoying....I dare you to find a post that I posted OTHER then the post I posted in this Thread , that is "negative and insulting." And I find pity in people like you that join these sites and spend 100% of their time in Teen Sexuality, (troll) unlike you I post in different forums on this site.