Preferring oral sex?

• Preferring oral sex?

Is it normal to not be turned on by full blown sex, and just prefer oral?

I know it sounds strange but here is my gig...

I'm a virgin, and I think this might be the reason, but no matter how hard I try I can not get turned on by all out sex. The only thing I been turned on by is oral sex...
      I think this might be a problem in future relationships, but is it something I can work on?:confused: Whenever I fantasize about a girl giving me oral I really get excited, though, whenever I fantasize me and a girl having all out sex I just can't get excited. It's kinda the same when I masturbate... I can't watch a girl and a guy doing it... The main reason is because a see a guy too and I can't do that because I am straight and it's very awkward for me. Is this a problem or is this normal for some people?:confused:

I've never gave, nor received, and all I have done is make out...
      This might be because I am a virgin I'm not quite sure..
      Any advice, suggestions, or whatever would be much appreciated.:o

The post was edited 2 times, last by universally223 ().

• Re: Preferring oral sex?

Okay, you say you're a virgin but you can't get turned on by full blown sex - that's because you've never tried it.

Thinking about sex/oral sex and actually being involved in doing them are two very different experiences.

I don't think you need to worry about this being a problem for you in the future :)
    • Re: Preferring oral sex?

Leigh wrote:

Okay, you say you're a virgin but you can't get turned on by full blown sex - that's because you've never tried it.

Thinking about sex/oral sex and actually being involved in doing them are two very different experiences.

I don't think you need to worry about this being a problem for you in the future :)

Alright.:)..

Good to know it wont effect my future or anything...
      I really appreciate it Leigh.:cool: