I dreamt about making out with my girlfriends best friend

• I dreamt about making out with my girlfriends best friend

I had a dream where I was making out with my girlfriends best friend. Her pants were off and she was wearing white panties and i think we were in a tent for some unknown reason and we started kissing and then her dad walks in starts yelling at me and I said well my girlfriend isn't here.

The dream is kinda freaking me out. I haven't told my girlfriend about it nor do I plan to. But what I said and the fact that when I think about it I get turned on is freaking me out.

Can anyone help? :confused:
      :ninja: POWER TO THE NINJAS!!!
    • Re: I dreamt about making out with my girlfriends best friend

What's up Niko? In all honesty, it's quite natural for us as human beings to fantasize, most often it's just a thought in our head, I myself have had dreams of other girls while I was dating someone.

It doesn't make you a bad person, it's not something you can necessarily control either. However, sometimes our dreams are conjured from a self thought process, sometimes they can mean something.

You'll be fine as long as you maintain your thoughts, don't let them become your actions.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Raylan Givens ().

ChiaNinja1994 wrote:

I had a dream where I was making out with my girlfriends best friend. Her pants were off and she was wearing white panties and i think we were in a tent for some unknown reason and we started kissing and then her dad walks in starts yelling at me and I said well my girlfriend isn't here.

The dream is kinda freaking me out. I haven't told my girlfriend about it nor do I plan to. But what I said and the fact that when I think about it I get turned on is freaking me out.

Can anyone help? :confused:

Everyone has dreams and everyone (whether they admit it or not) has thought about another person in a sexual way before whilst in a relationship.

I wouldn't worry about it - even if it does turn you on, as long as it stays a dream and only a dream then there's no harm done.

I also have extremely realistic (and in the same breath, unrealistic) dreams. I'm sure you can read meaning into them if you feel like it, but I forget them after a day normally. Medically speaking it's just your subconscious entertaining itself I think. I've found (unsurprisingly really) that I can affect the general 'genre' of dreams by what I'm thinking about before sleeping!

In an attempt to get back to your question OP, if it spooked you, just don't think about it before sleeping, distract yourself with something different and it probably won't happen again!