is this odd?

• is this odd?

Im 15, I wouldn't say im that pretty and people say im a really nice girl and that im pretty but who knows. Right so the thing is i've never been in a proper relationship or kissed, when everyone else in my school seems to have had sex already, i dont know if this is normal for my age or what, so like is it? :/
    • Re: is this odd?

It's totally normal.
      And even though it seems like everyone may be doing it, everyone is not. In fact most of them are probably saying they did just to seem cool. So the fact that you aren't, in my eyes. Makes you very cool. :)
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]It makes me sick to think about, everything you put me through and how you left without saying goodbye.
      This is the end of you and me, everything I used to be. [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Dougal wrote:

Im 15, I wouldn't say im that pretty and people say im a really nice girl and that im pretty but who knows. Right so the thing is i've never been in a proper relationship or kissed, when everyone else in my school seems to have had sex already, i dont know if this is normal for my age or what, so like is it? :/

Look, you're a modest girl. There's nothing wrong with that; if anything it's preferable. Most girls your age have sex to increase their social standing or to act out. In the end, they're accomplishing nothing but increasing the risk of pregnancy and diseases. I respect peoples' choice to have sex at whatever age they want, but in most cases it's particularly stupid and careless. It's a great thing that you're not doing the same things as these other girls. It's normal that you've never been in a proper relationship or have even been kissed. You're still incredibly young. If anything, it's better for you - you get to avoid the stupid guys by not throwing yourself out there. Fact is, most guys your age are stupid when it comes to sexual activities. There are plenty of well-informed people, but realistically a good percentage of guys don't even know what an IUD is. So yes, it's normal, and it's good.

I just had my first kiss (not the real kiss at that because I haven't even had one until now) or a smooch shall I say, when I was 19.

Don't be so in a hurry. It's normal. Just enjoy your life atm. You'll never be 15 again. I believe you deserve a man who will take good care of you and love you and won't just be apt for sex. :)
      <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jamelae ().

My first kiss was at 15 and a half and let me tell you i regret it

I started dating at 15
      i regret that

doing sexual things at 16
      i regret that

I lost my virginity at 17, this year
      i dont regret that, because i waited for the right person
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      &#9829;
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]&#9829;[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

You don't need to do any of that. It is very normal. The other girls in your school however...bad choice. They'll regret it most likely.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

As said before, there's nothing wrong with it. I had my first kiss when I was 15.
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.

I am a guy but if it makes you feel any better...

I am going to be 21 in June. I'm not ugly I dont guess because girls always tell me that I am cute. I had my first kiss when I was 18 and I am a virgin still. It depresses the hell out of me all day everyday because all I want is to have a relationship with someone but it never happens. I'm hopeless. All my friends are either married or have kids. I am all alone. It sucks. Ive also only kissed one girl. We are friends and my first kiss was with her when we dated but since then we have kissed a few times here and there.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kingston ().