Bra or no bra

• Re: Bra or no bra

xapachexrosex wrote:

this is true. however, damage to the cooper's ligaments, which give the breasts their natural shape, can also cause sagging. the cooper's ligaments can tear and break especially in a woman who has larger breasts simply because they have more weight to bear and sometimes cannot keep up. so it is highly recommended that large-breasted women wear bras on a daily basis to give their ligaments a break.

Women with bigger breasts also have bigger ligaments- and ligaments like all body parts grow stronger with use- and conversely- will atrophy from disuse! Just as if you carry your arm around in a sling- it will grow weak.

There are women in my naturist club who have been going brafree since they were teens. Some are now in their 40s and 50s and their breasts are in better shape than many newer members who have been bra-wearers so that their breast natural support system didn't develop and stay strong through use as nature intended. These newer members also complain about breast discomfort when participating in club aerobics and sports which doesn't bother the older members at all. This is another sign that bras weaken the breasts so that natural movement becomes painful.

ZenaGirl wrote:

Women with bigger breasts also have bigger ligaments- and ligaments like all body parts grow stronger with use- and conversely- will atrophy from disuse! Just as if you carry your arm around in a sling- it will grow weak.

There are women in my naturist club who have been going brafree since they were teens. Some are now in their 40s and 50s and their breasts are in better shape than many newer members who have been bra-wearers so that their breast natural support system didn't develop and stay strong through use as nature intended. These newer members also complain about breast discomfort when participating in club aerobics and sports which doesn't bother the older members at all. This is another sign that bras weaken the breasts so that natural movement becomes painful.

It is very confusing, some says a bra would protect but some says no. Would bra free plus massage be the best? I love to massage my breast but again I heard so many different views on this?

Lynnhothot wrote:

It is very confusing, some says a bra would protect but some says no. Would bra free plus massage be the best? I love to massage my breast but again I heard so many different views on this?

Well understand who gains by promoting this sagging myth- the lingerie industry who makes money selling bras. There has never been a scientific study that says this.

Whats more, there is growing evidence that bra wearing leads to fibrocystic disease and even cancer- read this- Bras and Breast Cancer - Women Who Wear Bras Versus Those That Do Not

Nature never intended our body parts to be bound in cloth bags all day.

Being a guy, I generally don't care either way. However, last year there was a girl at my job who never wore a bra and her nipples were always showing, to me it seemed distasteful and a little rude. What you do on your own time is up to you but, in a professional work environment I think bras are a must have.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]"What we do in life echoes in ete[/SIZE][SIZE=3]rnity."[/SIZE]
      ~ Maximus from The Gladiator[/CENTER]

Max, why are you concern about little nipple bumps but not the much bigger bulges that breasts make? Are women suppose to hide those too?
      In any case, you can pretty much conceal nipples by wearing a camisole or a blouse with pockets or ruffles on the chest.
      However it makes more sense to get over nipple phobia. Everybody has them (even guys) and they should be of no concern to anyone.

I love wearing bras more than I don't. There's hardly a time when I don't have one on.
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]

ZenaGirl wrote:

Max, why are you concern about little nipple bumps but not the much bigger bulges that breasts make? Are women suppose to hide those too?
      In any case, you can pretty much conceal nipples by wearing a camisole or a blouse with pockets or ruffles on the chest.
      However it makes more sense to get over nipple phobia. Everybody has them (even guys) and they should be of no concern to anyone.

The nipples themselves don't bother me*, it's the effect it has on people. I worked in a high school and it would seem to me that it would be at least a little distracting for high school students to have their teacher have her nipples showing. In a perfect world, no one would care and everyone would react the same regardless of whether she chose to wear a bra. Unfortunately that isn't the society we live in and if you are going to be doing a job like that you should not have your nipples showing.

Bra or no bra doesn't make a difference as long as it doesn't affect your ability to do your job well.

*Edit: I guess that's a lie, the nipples do bother me and I know it's something I should get over. I don't mention it or take affront to people who have their nipple showing and I try to not care it's just not in me. I can't just magically change that any more than I can change my irrational fear of the wolf from the never ending story.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Maximus1991 ().

Max, it's all what people are use to. A century ago women's legs were considered too sexual to show in public. Women had to hide them with high button shoes and floor-length dresses. Then about 1920 some women decided this was stupid and began wearing shorter more comfortable dresses and soon men got use to seeing women's legs and it wasn't a big deal anymore. It's hiding something that makes it seem naughty and alluring- the "forbidden fruit" thing.

ZenaGirl wrote:

Max, it's all what people are use to. A century ago women's legs were considered too sexual to show in public. Women had to hide them with high button shoes and floor-length dresses. Then about 1920 some women decided this was stupid and began wearing shorter more comfortable dresses and soon men got use to seeing women's legs and it wasn't a big deal anymore. It's hiding something that makes it seem naughty and alluring- the "forbidden fruit" thing.

And, in the Middle Ages although showing your legs was still considered overly sexual and was taboo, high-class women would often wear low-cut dresses to the point of showing their nipples outright.

My point was not about how things have changed in the past or whether it should be allowed. I was simply saying that in a school setting with societal standards the way they are today, it really isn't appropriate to have your nipples showing through your shirt. On your own free-time, what you do with yourself is completely your decision but, there are times in your life where the standards of society ought to come first.

If a teacher in a high school has her nipples showing through her shirt and there are kids who complain and other kids who are clearly too uncomfortable to say anything, there should be an administrator to step in and tell her to put on a bra/sweater/thicker shirt. The only reason it makes kids uncomfortable is because of the society they were raised in, vis-a-vis societies standards should come first in that setting because it is keeping the students from learning.