the thrill of living is gone

• the thrill of living is gone

:nono:I worry about the future i truly do i think that like most of my life so far is going to turn out to be shitty 90% of the time.. the thrill of living is gone i wish i could get it back...
      It takes one voice to change the world, But a million ears.
    • Re: the thrill of living is gone

ebray96 wrote:

:nono:I worry about the future i truly do i think that like most of my life so far is going to turn out to be shitty 90% of the time.. the thrill of living is gone i wish i could get it back...

You're young. You haven't even begun to live yet. You're bound to come to a point where shit gets boring. Know that eventually you'll get the spark back. And it's impossible for anyone to know how your life will turn out but yourself. You decide your outcome; not your parents, not your teachers, not your friends, not your idols - you decide. If you have the mentality that your life will turn out poorly more likely than not it will. At least with a good attitude you have a chance of things turning out well.
    • Re: the thrill of living is gone

ebray96 wrote:

I've been there and sometimes still am, but you can't let it get to you like this. Of course you'll think that the thrill of living is gone sometimes, I do too, because let's face it, nothing much exiting happens most day to most people. But when you feel down because of it, just think to those certain days that something thrilling and extroardinary happens or happened and know that there will always come days like this. You just have to hold on for those days, for those special moments that make life worth living, because they don't come everyday