What's Your Life's Challenge?

• What's Your Life's Challenge?

Blogthings - What's Your Life's Challenge?

Your Life's Challenge is Being Fussy

You are a responsible, detail oriented person who everyone can count on. You never let others down.
      You are a perfectionist, and you hold yourself to high standards. You enjoy being a success.

However, you tend to hold others to high standards as well, and they almost always fail to live up to them.
      Lighten up a little, and cut people some slack. You may want to cut yourself a little slack too while you're at it.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: What's Your Life's Challenge?

Your Life's Challenge is Being Dramatic

You are a colorful and flamboyant person. Your emotions run high, and you're passionate about almost everything.
      You are very expressive, and you never fail to say what's on your mind. You are intense and driven.

Unsurprisingly, your passion can sometimes turn into moodiness. You can be a bit unpredictable.
      If you just thought before you spoke, you might regret less in your life. And that's something worth biting your tongue for!
      formspring.me/LeeAnderson Eh formspring me I suppose. I have fallen to a new level...

THIS IS MY RESULT:

You are a colorful and flamboyant person. Your emotions run high, and you're passionate about almost everything.
      You are very expressive, and you never fail to say what's on your mind. You are intense and driven.

Unsurprisingly, your passion can sometimes turn into moodiness. You can be a bit unpredictable.
      If you just thought before you spoke, you might regret less in your life. And that's something worth biting your tongue for!
      Right... I Am not Flamboyant... I am passionate and I have high emotions....
      I always fail to say what is on my mind... I am not an expensive person... I am driven and intense...

So its kind of is me but some bits are wrong :o
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]:love1:[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I LOVE YOU ANDREW![/SIZE][SIZE=4]:kiss:[/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]I am Gay! AND PROUD![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I am a Brit who lives in Spain... [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Your Life's Challenge is Being Fickle
      The whole world is open to you. You are a smart person with many resources and opportunities.
      You've lucked out a lot in life. Things always seem to go your way, and you've had many successes.

You may be surprised to learn that you are standing in the way of more success by being a bit too irresponsible and flaky.
      If you stuck to things a bit longer, you would rule the world. You have much more in you than you even realize.
      :D I like Cupcakes. Pretty pretty cupcakes :D

Not even close...
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]"What we do in life echoes in ete[/SIZE][SIZE=3]rnity."[/SIZE]
      ~ Maximus from The Gladiator[/CENTER]

Your Life's Challenge is Being Bossy

You are an idea person, and you often become obsessed with your grand theories.
      No doubt about it, you are quite brilliant and insightful. People should listen to you.

However, you get a bit annoyed when others don't agree with everything you say. You like to be the expert.
      Open up a bit to other opinions and points of view. Even a brainiac like you can be wrong once in a while.

Blogthings: We're Not Shrinks, But We Play Them On the Internet

Your Life's Challenge is Procrastination

You are a very creative and inspired person. You have a lot of unique and interesting talents.
      You can do amazing things, and you are always thinking outside the box. You have quite a mind.

However, you tend to have trouble turning your ideas into reality. You put off doing actual work.
      Don't forget that perspiration is a big part of being a genius. Get to work!
      "The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical no one will believe in it"-Bertrand Russell

You are a very creative and inspired person. You have a lot of unique and interesting talents.
      You can do amazing things, and you are always thinking outside the box. You have quite a mind.

However, you tend to have trouble turning your ideas into reality. You put off doing actual work.

Blogthings: Quizzes and Tests and Memes, Oh My!
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

[FONT="System"][SIZE="4"]I find it funny that thing that built me up,
      is the same thing that broke me down.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Your Life's Challenge is Being Bossy

You are an idea person, and you often become obsessed with your grand theories.
      No doubt about it, you are quite brilliant and insightful. People should listen to you.

However, you get a bit annoyed when others don't agree with everything you say. You like to be the expert.
      Open up a bit to other opinions and points of view. Even a brainiac like you can be wrong once in a while.

Mostly true, if I am arguing with someone on a subject I know and they completely disagree on something I am sure is right.. I will get annoyed. However, I have no qualms with admitting when I am wrong.. and actually enjoy when I am PROVEN wrong, as I enjoy a challenge. I often enjoy being able to hear every side of an opinion or argument before deciding which one is correct.. so really being open to others ideas isn't an issue.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Your Life's Challenge is Being Fickle

The whole world is open to you. You are a smart person with many resources and opportunities.
      You've lucked out a lot in life. Things always seem to go your way, and you've had many successes.

You may be surprised to learn that you are standing in the way of more success by being a bit too irresponsible and flaky.
      If you stuck to things a bit longer, you would rule the world. You have much more in you than you even realize.

Your Life's Challenge is Being Fussy

You are a responsible, detail oriented person who everyone can count on. You never let others down.
      You are a perfectionist, and you hold yourself to high standards. You enjoy being a success.

However, you tend to hold others to high standards as well, and they almost always fail to live up to them.
      Lighten up a little, and cut people some slack. You may want to cut yourself a little slack too while you're at it.

Blogthings: Take a Quiz. Annoy Your Friends.
      [CENTER]The knowledge of anything, since all things have causes, is not acquired or complete unless it is known by its causes. - Avicenna[/CENTER]

Your life's challenge is being fickle

[CENTER]It's the missing that will kill you,
      knowing you've missed your shot.
      ☆[/CENTER]