Just A Bit Of Help. :)

• Just A Bit Of Help. :)

Heey guys, hope you're all doing all right,

I've been going out with my boyfriend for about 6/7 weeks now and because I'm a virgin there are a few things I could use your advice on. :) I rather self-concious about my body but I feel comfortable enough around this one to think he's the one I'm gonna.. Well you know LOL.

Thing is, I was wondering, is it better to wax or shave that part of me beforehand? I usually just trim and have shaved, but I've never waxed before and wondering if it would be better if I did since most guys prefer it bare? That scares me a little as doesn't waxing down there hurt like hell? I'm worried he won't like it as I'm pretty sure he's not a virgin and may compare? I know it sounds stupid but I don't want to put him off or anything.

Also is it weird that I'm 18 and still virgin? Most of my friends are quite experienced which causes a little teasing towards me but it does upset me a little as I worry my boyfriend's going to be excepting amazing things during our sex life where as I'm very inexperienced LOL.

Or am I just being ridiculous and overthinking everything?

Thanks for reading my pointless rambling guys haha. :)
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Just A Bit Of Help. :)

It's not weird that you're 18 and still a virgin, so am I.

If you do decide you don't want any hair there, from my experience shaving it is much easier, and I imagine waxing would hurt, although as a guy, I'm not sure.

Also if you shave it, won't that make the hair grow back quicker?
      [SIGPIC]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3e/Flag_-_Great_Britain.jpg/300px-Flag_-_Great_Britain.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Whatever you do, don't do it just for him. Some guys like hair. Do whatever you like - if you trim or shave it should be OK. Is he waxed?
      Whatever you do, don't do it one day before you have sex cos if you wax or shave for the first time your skin will be irritated probably. So you should do it couple of times before your skin get used to it.
      Also, you should know if he is a virgin or not.
      Also, he should like your body in whatever condition it is.
      Also, you shouldn't just jump into sex if he didn't even see you naked.
      It's not weird that you are a virgin at 18, I think it's even better.
      Just talk to him, enjoy messing around, fin gering, kissing.... Relax. If he likes you, he likes you. If he doesn't - he's not worth it.

Its not bad to be 18 and a virgin, girl, its a good thing
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

It's not weird that your 18 and still a virgin, guys are into virgins. Also, I'd say the guy will just be happy to be having sex with you so you probably don't need to worry about shaving or waxing.

P.S. Its my opinion that its a lot better when shaven, but to each his own
      [SIZE=4]Time is never wasted when you’re wasted all the time.[/SIZE]

christopher89 wrote:

Its her own personal decision, actually. And 6 weeks isn't rushing it as far as i'm concerned.
      Thanks for stating the obvious. Of course it's her personal decision.

And 6 weeks is not long enough if you value your virginity and want to give it to someone you care about. Because you cant judge a relationship within that small of a time frame.

TheDreamer wrote:

Thanks guuuys. :) Yeah, we're going slow, we won't be having sex anytime soon. We were fooling around the other day and his hands started wandering but I didn't feel ready and simply said that we couldn't and he was very respectful and gave me little affectionate kisses and hasn't tried since.

That's good to hear. Sounds like good guy who respects you. But, if he wont try it and after a while you would like him to try, you should start doing something too.
      Good luck and have fun!

Just wait until it feels right. I respect you for being 18 and still a virgin. I didn't give mine away until a couple months after my 18th birthday. Make sure you are comfortable with him first/ comfortable enough to talk and ask questions. It is your choice whether to shave, wax, or be natural. If you want to know his opinion, get comfortable and ask. I personally shave, but I have asked my boyfriends preference before(we were both virgins so he doesn't really care). It's your decision, but maybe give it more time to see how things go with him. Just fool around and stuff. Congrats on telling him you weren't ready. I have so much respect for you.

Awwh thanks guys, that's so lovely. :) I get teased for it by my friends so it's so nice to hear nice things about being a virgin. I never saw what the big deal was with being one but apparently it is to my friends for some reason. =\ *shrugs*

Yeah, I'm not planning on having sex right away, we've only been going out for 7 weeks. But we're still going to be fooling around before that, and some point down the line I think it's going to happen because I feel rather comfortable around him. But there are still things i'm nervous about of course. :)

I do shave but I know some guys like girls completely waxed, but I don't like the sound of it lol. Sounds painful. ><

Oh, and he was my best friend before we got together - I've known him for about 7 months but going out for a month and a half. :)
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheDreamer ().

TheDreamer wrote:

Heey guys, hope you're all doing all right,

I've been going out with my boyfriend for about 6/7 weeks now and because I'm a virgin there are a few things I could use your advice on. :) I rather self-concious about my body but I feel comfortable enough around this one to think he's the one I'm gonna.. Well you know LOL.

Thing is, I was wondering, is it better to wax or shave that part of me beforehand? I usually just trim and have shaved, but I've never waxed before and wondering if it would be better if I did since most guys prefer it bare? That scares me a little as doesn't waxing down there hurt like hell? I'm worried he won't like it as I'm pretty sure he's not a virgin and may compare? I know it sounds stupid but I don't want to put him off or anything.

Also is it weird that I'm 18 and still virgin? Most of my friends are quite experienced which causes a little teasing towards me but it does upset me a little as I worry my boyfriend's going to be excepting amazing things during our sex life where as I'm very inexperienced LOL.

Or am I just being ridiculous and overthinking everything?

Thanks for reading my pointless rambling guys haha. :)

1. As long as it does not get in the way, you boyfriend will not mind. Just trim/shave it and he should be more than thankful. If it still bothers him, then he obviously has a problem.

2. There is nothing wrong with ever being a virgin, it just means you have not met the right person yet. I am 19 tomorrow and I am still a virgin, as I always choose abstinence. Though, it gets very tempting sometimes. No one should ever think less of you for this fact, just be happy. :)

Any more questions? Feel free to post more or message me.