In a Bit of a Pickle

• In a Bit of a Pickle

Okay, so there is this girl. We dated before, for about a year and a month. One thing led to another, and we eventually broke up. Now about 6 months later, I am really missing her. I miss everything about our relationship. I try to move on, but I don't want to, she is so special to me.

She now has a boyfriend, for at least 4 months, and we always talk a lot about the possibilities of us getting back together. There is times where we are at the peak where she is going to break up with him, for me, then she breaks down and begs me to move on. I know I put her through a lot of pain, and I don't want to. I just want to kiss things all better, but it is so hard.

Any advice?
    • Re: In a Bit of a Pickle

It sounds like maybe this girl is playing with your emotions. I think she still maybe has feelings for you, and she is having trouble with moving on with her life. However because of what has happened in the past she knows it is best that you do not get back together. I think maybe she is with this new boyfriend only because it helped her to get over her relationship with you, and she wants to keep playing with you to make sure you do not get over her before she gets over you. I would suggest that you look back on your relationship with this girl as some good memories, and leave them only as memories. Stop making her the middle of your life, and move on. I have posted in some other threads about some advice for moving on from your past relationship, I could also post it in here if this could help?

Move on, plain and simple. There will be other people, and obviously she isn't the one you're ment for. I don't have alot of free time, gota get to sleep but trust me you need someone who has undoubted love for you. It's allright if you go the other way, but I'd advise against it.

Mugglers wrote:

Okay, so there is this girl. We dated before, for about a year and a month. One thing led to another, and we eventually broke up. Now about 6 months later, I am really missing her. I miss everything about our relationship. I try to move on, but I don't want to, she is so special to me.

She now has a boyfriend, for at least 4 months, and we always talk a lot about the possibilities of us getting back together. There is times where we are at the peak where she is going to break up with him, for me, then she breaks down and begs me to move on. I know I put her through a lot of pain, and I don't want to. I just want to kiss things all better, but it is so hard.

Any advice?

Stop obsessing over her, its not going to happen shes not going to leave her man. These people are right--Move On. The only reason you miss her is because shes not around to piss you off. Find a new girl & I bet as soon as you do your ex is going to poke her nose into it and THEN try and get back with you. Because girls are vicious unless you find someone else she wont pay any attention to you.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=2]BLOG: BeautyBombshell[/SIZE]

yes sweetie it is hard. im trying to do it right now, and he is just as confusing. he makes me think he still loves me, but in all honesty, if he did (or your ex as well) then he would be trying to beg me back or something. or at least trying to fix things. but the best thing you can do is not to put yourself through this. cause if you let her know you still care and all then shes just gonna keep doing this because she'll think she still "owns" you in a sense.if you have to be blunt, distant, or even hateful with her to make her get the point, then do it. dont get pushed around. dont let her wear the pants.

Mugglers wrote:

All you say is move on, move on, move on. Do you know how hard it is? And how emotionally consuming it is?

Hey man this is only our opinions, if you don't want to move on then don't. She has a bf, and if anything atleast wait that out. You don't want some angry guy coming after you for stealing his gf. There are a lot of great women out there to date, thats why I think you should let her go. Most importantly though do what YOU think you should do, not us. We gave our input, and now you need to make an educated decision. GL with that decision pal.