How Active is Your Imagination?

• How Active is Your Imagination?

You Have an Active Imagination
      Your mind is churning and producing new thoughts all the time. You are definitely good at imagining.
      You can visualize events pretty easily, and you're not bad at thinking up new ideas.

Believe it or not, you could be a bit more imaginative. All you have to do is give yourself permission.
      Spend a few minutes each day daydreaming. It's good for you, and who knows what might come of it?
      Blogthings - How Active is Your Imagination?
    • Re: How Active is Your Imagination?

Your mind is churning and producing new thoughts all the time. You are definitely good at imagining.
      You can visualize events pretty easily, and you're not bad at thinking up new ideas.

Believe it or not, you could be a bit more imaginative. All you have to do is give yourself permission.
      Spend a few minutes each day daydreaming. It's good for you, and who knows what might come of it?
      formspring.me/LeeAnderson Eh formspring me I suppose. I have fallen to a new level...

[CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

You Have an Extremely Active Imagination

Your mind is vivid, lively, and colorful. There is a lot going on in your head.
      You have the ability to make pictures and movies in your mind. You are extremely visual.

Your creativity knows no bounds. You don't put restrictions or limits on your thoughts.
      You have a gift that other people wish they had. So exercise that imagination as much as you want!

Blogthings: We're Not Shrinks, But We Play Them On the Internet

Work is Hard. Time for Blogthings!

You have the ability to make pictures and movies in your mind. You are extremely visual.

Your creativity knows no bounds. You don't put restrictions or limits on your thoughts.
      You have a gift that other people wish they had. So exercise that imagination as much as you want!
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]It makes me sick to think about, everything you put me through and how you left without saying goodbye.
      This is the end of you and me, everything I used to be. [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

You Have an Inactive Imagination

You aren't a very imaginative person... but only because you don't allow yourself to be.
      Your imagination has laid dormant for many years, and as a result, you're kind of boring.

Give yourself permission to wonder, daydream, and explore. Buy a coloring book. Take some photos.
      You may be surprised where the world takes you if you open up to a it a bit more. If you can dream it, you can do it!
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

I have a lot of imagination.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

I have a big imagination.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

I have a large imagination.:angeldevil:
      [SIZE=4]What was once your life, is now your legend.[/SIZE]

[CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Sami wrote:

Same!!!^^ :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[CENTER]It's the missing that will kill you,
      knowing you've missed your shot.
      ☆[/CENTER]