Intended for girls only. dream way of being asked out?

• Intended for girls only. dream way of being asked out?

Hi. I'm actually a guy but I need help. I want to find a romantic/cute way to ask this girl out. Any ideas? Please help. I had the idea to sit on the beach together and draw it in the sand; "Will you go out with me?" but there is'nt really a beach near here. Help
      Live life. Forget risks-just take 'em. No regrets. Have fun. Lose control. No boundaries. Dream BIG.
    • Re: Intended for girls only. dream way of being asked out?

Just a little advice here, mate. You're not going to find the golden way of asking her out like this. Every girl has different preference (and often they're not going to be super picky about how they're asked out). Just think about what type of person she is, what she likes, etc. and try to think what she specifically would like. Oh and don't over think things though. Just be honest with yourself. Keep it pretty simple.

ComplicatedMind wrote:

Take her to a park after a nice, lovely dinner then find a spot, kneel down, and then ask her to be your ladyfriend. That is how I did it, or how she planned it and then I did it. haha

I think if he got her to go to the park and then to dinner with him then he would already be successful in asking her out :).

Well, are you guys friends? Do you guys talk a lot? The way I think is good is 20 questions. My bf and I used to play every night before we started dating. He asked if I liked anyone, and I said yes. But whenever he asked who, I refused to answer. He was the same way. He always asked if he could guess because he had an idea of who it was. We became friends and I was invited to the movies as a friend, and when the movie was over, we were dating. =)
      So I think 20 questions would be cute. You could ask her if she likes someone, etc etc. And if the answers are looking good for you, ask her to go out with you.
      Or if you are friends, get her to go to the park after school with you to hang. Then when the sun is setting, ask her out.

well, you could always use some little rocks instead of sand. I know some guy who asked someone to the prom by arranging some rocks to say "prom?" which they found while going on a walk. You could do the same thing by having them say what you want to say.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

It all depends on the girl, i'd hate it if a guy went over the top to ask me out, i mean it's not like you're proposing, i'd much rather they simply just asked me.
      If they took me to a beach / got down on one knee / anything over the top and cliche, it would turn me off to be honest.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]