all signs point to...??

• all signs point to...??

so i mentioned earlier that i thought i might be starting to like my best guy friend. well lately it seems that he might like me too. i read somewhere that if a guy says your name a lot when hes talking to you that hes interested in you. and he does...a lot. like "thank you keri" or "good night keri" or "whatever you say keri :)"...just stuff like that. i'd say one out of every five texts has my name in it. lol.

also hes always the one to text me first. hardly ever have i had to text him first, especially in the past few days.

hes good at keeping the conversation going too. and always says that he doesnt ever mind talking to me. and we talk back and forth all day long. even if the convo ends for a few hours, he'll txt me back later.

he just always seems so happy and eager to talk to me. it really is different than our relationship used to be.

so does it sound like he likes me or what? and if so, what should i do about it? ask questions if you want.
    • Re: all signs point to...??

It does sound like he likes you and you should definintely do something about if you like him, too. You have to admit that it's easier to talk in text so you should say something to him in a text, if you don't want to face an awkward moment. I would ask something like, "So, where is our relationship going?" to bring up a conversation about your future together. Just don't make it harder than it is if you're scared about asking him out, because it's easier than it seems and you should absolutely ask him out! :D
      [CENTER]Thought of The Day: [SIZE=3]How come people with accents never have accents when they sing?[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]:angeldevil:[/CENTER]

kerithecowgirl wrote:

so i mentioned earlier that i thought i might be starting to like my best guy friend. well lately it seems that he might like me too. i read somewhere that if a guy says your name a lot when hes talking to you that hes interested in you. and he does...a lot. like "thank you keri" or "good night keri" or "whatever you say keri :)"...just stuff like that. i'd say one out of every five texts has my name in it. lol.

also hes always the one to text me first. hardly ever have i had to text him first, especially in the past few days.

hes good at keeping the conversation going too. and always says that he doesnt ever mind talking to me. and we talk back and forth all day long. even if the convo ends for a few hours, he'll txt me back later.

he just always seems so happy and eager to talk to me. it really is different than our relationship used to be.

so does it sound like he likes me or what? and if so, what should i do about it? ask questions if you want.

It does sound like he could be interested in you. If you have a good feeling about it, you should pursue it. If you don't want to go right out and say how you feel, you could 'test the waters' and flirt/drop hints and see how he responds to it. But if you want to go for it and tell him that you like him, then more power to you. I suggest you pursue it and see where it leads. There are some good signs, but you're only ever going to know if you give it a shot.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

well last night was his graduation (hes a year younger than me). it went really good. :) i got to see him before it started and give him a hug which he asked for. haha, and when i did i didnt think he was ever gonna let me go. it was sweet though. and afterwards i txt him and told him he did good on his salutatorian speech and how i was proud of him and whatnot. he seemed disappointed that i didnt get to see him afterwards cause i had to leave before the slideshow of pics at the end. well anyways, i just thought id let yall know that after last night i really do think he likes me and im gonna start working on a game plan to do something about it and make something out of this. thanks for all the advice everyone :)