What's up with kids losing their virginity so young?

• Re: What's up with kids losing their virginity so young?

I'm not saying that it is the hardest generation to live in. I'm saying that it is
      the generation with the most pressure put on conforming and doing things
      that they don't want to do. I am a Christain and a virgin. I am also a social
      outcast because of my personal choices. I am not trying to judge anyone.
      I just hope they make the right decision.

xNerRadx wrote:

I think it's peer pressure mixed with bad parenting. Parents these day just don't care what the hell their kids do. I was raised old school where daddy whoops your ass when you do something wrong. A lot of parents don't do that anymore and their kids are running wild.

that's they way I was raised.
      some of those girls in that video have MAJOR ISSUES.

xNerRadx wrote:

I think it's peer pressure mixed with bad parenting. Parents these day just don't care what the hell their kids do. I was raised old school where daddy whoops your ass when you do something wrong. A lot of parents don't do that anymore and their kids are running wild.

Welcome to the newly informed future, child abuse has never been a good thing.

OnEMesSduPKiD wrote:

Welcome to the newly informed future, child abuse has never been a good thing.

It's not child abuse... It's teaching your kid right from wrong; consequences for bad actions. Would you rather your kid learn the hard way? I bet you if you whooped there ass after they did something bad they wouldn't do it again. I'm a prime example; I do NOTHING wrong. Well, compared to these other kids. Parents need to stop trying to be their kids friends and start being a parent.

xNerRadx wrote:

It's not child abuse... It's teaching your kid right from wrong; consequences for bad actions. Would you rather your kid learn the hard way? I bet you if you whooped there ass after they did something bad they wouldn't do it again. I'm a prime example; I do NOTHING wrong. Well, compared to these other kids. Parents need to stop trying to be their kids friends and start being a parent.
      Take a basic psychology class, you'll know what I'm talking about.

You don't have to beat your kids for them to listen to you. Quit blaming the issues of teenagers on their parents and look at the world around them.

OnEMesSduPKiD wrote:

Take a basic psychology class, you'll know what I'm talking about.

You don't have to beat your kids for them to listen to you. Quit blaming the issues of teenagers on their parents and look at the world around them.

I'm not trying to hi-jack this thread so I made one about this topic in the debate section. But to respond to you, I've taken psychology and I know there are other methods of discipline but in my opinion those aren't the best. I know this sounds wrong, but I think the best way is to instill fear early on. I know parents can't shield there kids from the outside world, but they can give them tools to make the right decisions. It's called raising your child. But there are so many lazy parents today.

xNerRadx wrote:

I'm not trying to hi-jack this thread so I made one about this topic in the debate section. But to respond to you, I've taken psychology and I know there are other methods of discipline but in my opinion those aren't the best. I know this sounds wrong, but I think the best way is to instill fear early on. I know parents can't shield there kids from the outside world, but they can give them tools to make the right decisions. It's called raising your child. But there are so many lazy parents today.

You sound psychotic. Your kids aren't going to acquire tools to face the world by you instilling fear in them through physical abuse.