I need help with this guys :/ *read*

• I need help with this guys :/ *read*

My dads time is almost here, in 2 days, he's gone.
      This is the hardest time in my life, I'm only 12 years old.
      I can't live without my daddy :( He's the one that guided me through life, and at this point in my life, I need him most, and he can't even talk. :/
      I love him so much, and I don't wanna let him go.
      Any advice? I'm just sitting here all gloomy and unhappy.
      Im gonna miss my dad... )::(
    • Re: I need help with this guys :/ *read*

Honey, If you mean he's dying.
      I was 12 when I lost my dad to suicide.
      I know for me, I went numb and in complete shock for a long time. Months for me we're blurs, it felt like an out of body experience, like everything was in a fog. I know that feeling was a big help for me.
      I also found a huge comfort in music and writing, I started a journal. Which I still have and use to this day, three years later.

I won't lie, it's going to be very hard. The first year when it's gone, is going to be a shock. And one of the most painful. The second and third after that are still difficult. But time time has it's way.

If you ever need anything,
      feel free to talk to me.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]It makes me sick to think about, everything you put me through and how you left without saying goodbye.
      This is the end of you and me, everything I used to be. [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

To the people who are confused,

I think what she means with "his time" is that he is going to die.

Hun, there will be times where you will miss him dearly, you will be the hardest hit of all the people that surrounded him.

But your his daughter, he wants you to be happy. Though he might not be there in person he will be in heaven watching over you to make sure you are safe.

You will have family around you and supporting you if you ever need it. They know you will be mourning over the loss of your father, but they will be there for you, no matter what.

You should talk to your nearest family about how do you feel. Don't worry, they surely will help you and take great care of you. Spend time with your dad as offten as you are able to. Talk to him even if he can't hear or answer you. It will help you also I think. You said he's the one who guided you through life - never forget it and every single minute when you were together.

Take care hun. I am very sorry for you