Draw muhammed day .!!!!!!!

• Draw muhammed day .!!!!!!!

Hey Guyz...!

How r u all ..?

Hope every thing is alright ( Today is Saturday, No School , YAYYY )

anywayz

DRAW MUHAMMED DAY !!!

MAY 20 ( Have u heard of it ? )

If u do ,,,
      what do u think about it ..!

i mean , are with or against it ..?

and why plz... !

For me i am so much against it..:ninja:
      and no body ask me why,,
      Cuz i will tell u later on..!

See ya all:D
    • Re: Draw muhammed day .!!!!!!!

Kellly C. wrote:

and no body ask me why,,

This is the D&D board, not some sort of serial thriller. So Imma gonna ask why.

It's disrespectful, no doubt about that, and I would think it a twisted and crude mind that thought it funny to rub this event into a Muslim's face, but I have no qualms about it itself. There's plenty of things non-Muslims do that are against Islam. I guess drawing Mohammed is just one more.

It's sort of like burning a nation's flag, really (though less serious, it is after all a joke event). Do it if you want, but be aware and prepared for causing offence.
      [CENTER]

[RIGHT]Ta-ta
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Esmo ().

Kellly C. wrote:

Hey Guyz...!

How r u all ..?

Hope every thing is alright ( Today is Saturday, No School , YAYYY )

anywayz

DRAW MUHAMMED DAY !!!

MAY 20 ( Have u heard of it ? )

If u do ,,,
      what do u think about it ..!

i mean , are with or against it ..?

and why plz... !

For me i am so much against it..:ninja:
      and no body ask me why,,

See ya all:D

Perhaps next time you could try typing out your damn words, not using bold, and positioning your text to the left side of the screen.

This is not MySpace and it sure as hell isn't AIM. This is a messaging board meant for substantial material. Depending on your level of intelligence, you would not write like this for a school paper or essay; we also expect some decent level of understanding of the English language (and punctuation, by the way, which I see you're also quite terrible at).

In regard to your query, nowhere in the Qur'an will you find a reference that a depiction of Muhammad is offensive or impure. In fact, Islamic artists have depicted Muhammad on numerous occasions. The entirety of "It's offensive!" propaganda is bullshit from Islamic extremists.

I fully supported Draw Muhammad Day.

As someone very hard to genuinely offend, I thought it quite funny, and I love getting reactions out of people.

I also detest extremists and fundamentalists, especially those preaching Islam to the world. Believe what you want, whatever makes you happy, but I'm happy in my own little world, and I don't want death and terror threats because I believe different.

Those reasons are why I thought about doing it. Just to take the piss. Just to show extremists that they aren't untouchable. As they pointed out on the South Park episode that started all of this shit off, Islamic extremists seem to think they're one up on the rest of the world and that they can't be made fun of because they'll kill.
      Imo, it's quite like a baby chucking his toy out the pram in a paddy. I'd love to get one up on these bastards.

However I looked at it from the perspective of normal, every day Muslims, who don't preach, don't threaten, don't kill, and just follow their beliefs privately. I thought doing something like this would be crossing the line a tad, seeing as it isn't everyone who follows Islam who the point is trying to be made to.

All in all I thought the point behind it was bloody brilliant, a small but important step in showing the evil bastards we're getting sick of them killing because we don't agree. But the means are too far, harms the target yeah, but then could harm and offend a lot of people who've done nothing at all wrong.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]

I don't especially mind it as a non Muslim, but I'm sure, like some other people have woad, there are ordinary, non-extremist Muslims who would find it offensive.

And with regard to some of the comments trying to compare drawing muhammed to drawing Jesus as a pig or whatever, you're missing the point. The reason it's draw muhammed day and not draw jesus as a pig day is because nobody could care less of you drew Jesus as a pig, christian fundementalists on the whole aren't as likely to resort to violence over something as petty as that, and that goes for other religions as well. For example, on a recent episode of south park, muhammed was depicted in a bear suit, which caused outrage and warranted several death threats to the writers. Buddha, however, was snorting lines, and yet there have been no threats from buddhist fundementalists. Just sayin'.
      Flipperty Giblets.

well no person knows what muhammed actually looks like, so the way i see it what harm will a little picture do, im a catholic, and there is soo much bad press, and bad ideas against christianity, (probably brought on by christianity anyway) but if people make fun of it, im not going to bomb whoever said it, i believe what i believe, i know some people will not share my beliefs, but im not going to persecute them for not believing as i do, people are entitled to their own opinion as im entitled to mine, i was hugely in support of draw muhammed day although i didnt draw anything, but what gives muslims the right to take anothers life because of something soo trivial as a drawing?? and its only a few muslims the extremests, muslims believe in promoting peace, and muslims highly criticize christain beliefs, yet anything said about islam is punishable by death! its just soo silly, and ya people will say its against their religion, but abortion is against catholisism yet countless people will have them each year!! soo there will always be things that go against other religions, i say people should get off their high horses and just relax, have fun!!

jibjib106 wrote:

I don't especially mind it as a non Muslim, but I'm sure, like some other people have woad, there are ordinary, non-extremist Muslims who would find it offensive.

And with regard to some of the comments trying to compare drawing muhammed to drawing Jesus as a pig or whatever, you're missing the point. The reason it's draw muhammed day and not draw jesus as a pig day is because nobody could care less of you drew Jesus as a pig, christian fundementalists on the whole aren't as likely to resort to violence over something as petty as that, and that goes for other religions as well. For example, on a recent episode of south park, muhammed was depicted in a bear suit, which caused outrage and warranted several death threats to the writers. Buddha, however, was snorting lines, and yet there have been no threats from buddhist fundementalists. Just sayin'.

It was Comedy Central's censorship of the episode after that, which had the same plot, that started all of this mate :)
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]

I think that at it's core its incorrect, but that's how some things must be done for the greater good.
      Before this (way before this actually) you had muslims not only willing, but actively trying to kill people over drawings. They must know that they are not the center of the planet, and that the west won't curb to their delights. I supported it, but I don't think I'd participate if it were to come around again.
      [CENTER]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

okay we seriously need to stop this.

Now it’s ‘Everybody Deny the Holocaust Day’ - Michael Peck - Uncommon Defense - True/Slant

there starting a deny the holocaust day. why dont we just solve our problems instead of antagonizing people

yes drawing muhammad can cause many problems v.v
      i am juststayblunted and i approve of this message:D