crush (really)

• crush (really)

ok, so about 4 months ago i started talking to this guy on my tennis team. we started talking just as friends on facebook but soon started becoming closer. so he started giving me rides home and flirting with me and all this other stuff, and that's all fine and dandy except, about a month ago, i started noticing his best friend (what's sad about this is i've gone to school with them for 7 years now). He's really quiet (at least around me) but so funny. i think he's really shy. Anyway, so now, i'm totally falling head over heels for this guy while the other one is still falling for me. Gah! what makes it worst is they're best friends so i feel like i'll lose the first guy's friendship if i try to do anything about my liking his best friend. Help!
      - Team Jacob
      don't forget to rep your favorite jacob loving member!:D
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: crush (really)

oh, i guess i didn't mention that they're both seniors graduating in 2 weeks and i'm a junior...

not to mention, i have no idea whether or not the shy guy likes me. i mean we do talk a lot, well, i do most of the talking, but i always have to start the conversations.
      - Team Jacob
      don't forget to rep your favorite jacob loving member!:D
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]