A feud between my best friend and my ex.

• A feud between my best friend and my ex.

Here is the situation that I really need some feedback or advice. It’s out of context so if you have any questions about it don’t hesitate to ask.

A random person (no idea who) posted things about me on my ex’s Formspring page saying that I was fat and ugly and such and I showed my best friend ‘Jill’ over MSN, after showing her I went to bed.

Now, the next morning I woke up and I saw many different comments/questions on Formspring and it was an all-out war. It turns out after some snooping and research, that ‘Jill’ posted some things on there that weren’t pleasant (but did so anonymously), then eventually my ex called her a ‘fuck nut’ (remember, she was posting things anonymously).

Now, her boyfriend came into play and posted abusing messages like “watch what you call my gf, you’re dead now c**t” (anonymously) but we all knew it was him… It was quite obvious since he stated that he was friends with a guy my ex now, etc. YES it has been confirmed it was ‘Jill’ and her boyfriend who posted those things… Now apparently Jill’s boyfriend is planning to find my ex and bash him. I just know I’m going to get dragged into this eventually… but it’s just really irritating me because Jill’s boyfriend has to stick his nose into EVERYTHING that isn’t his business and if Jill's boyfriend just shut his trap for once, this wouldn't be happening.

I’m still very good friends with my ex, we went out for about a week but it just didn’t work out, we were better as friends.

Help? :S
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]"Everyone is beautiful.
      Everyone has the right to give and receive love and
      everyone has the right to be accepted and belong. Warts and all."
      [/SIZE][SIZE=6]
      [/SIZE][SIZE=5]C[SIZE=3]all me, I [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=3]might[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=3]answe[SIZE=6]r[/SIZE][/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: A feud between my best friend and my ex.

You need to sit your friend down and talk to her. Tell her why this has hurt you, and explain to her how you feel at the things she said. Ask her to talk to you in person, and confront you rationally if she has an issue rather than using internet. Try to make her feel that she can come to you to discuss issues. Ask her why she did those things, if it was about an underlying issue such as her being jealous of you. Then you need to ask her to ask her boyfriend to not get involved in drama that involves you. You should talk to your ex after that and the guys should let you to solve it yourselves though its sweet he stuck up for yourself.