LOST, I feel raped.

• Re: LOST, I feel raped.

the smoke monster wrote:

He kidnapped Claire's baby to baptize it for the sole reason of getting attention. And then he just whined a lot about wanting heroine and shit.

I have to disagree with you. I don't think it was for attention at all. I think he thought he was doing the right thing. He thought he was "saving the baby." And the heroine thing. I've never done heroine, but I imagine that if you're addicted, stranded on an island, and forced to quit cold turkey that you'd whine also. However, I don't remember Charlie whining about it except for his episode in season 1.

Charlie had problems, as did all the characters on the show. That is why he was on the island. Meeting Claire made him grow up and take on the fatherly role for Aaron, though still he was a bit naive. He made mistakes, no doubt, but I feel like when he died he was trying to make up for all the things he did. He did it to save Claire, Aaron, and everyone else.

I loved the Claire/Charlie story line because they were so innocent and pure. They were like an old married couple.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER][COLOR="Indigo"][CENTER]Block out all your demons with
      white noise, pills, and Jesus[/CENTER][/COLOR]

Batgirl wrote:

This isn't the D&D section. I've got friends who are avid watchers of the show and if I'm going to put across an opinion I bloody well have that right. You guys are being cunts over a show. Thank god it's over.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Or rather, most* Certainly not all.

WTF <_<

lcky wrote:

I have to disagree with you. I don't think it was for attention at all. I think he thought he was doing the right thing. He thought he was "saving the baby." And the heroine thing. I've never done heroine, but I imagine that if you're addicted, stranded on an island, and forced to quit cold turkey that you'd whine also. However, I don't remember Charlie whining about it except for his episode in season 1.

Charlie had problems, as did all the characters on the show. That is why he was on the island. Meeting Claire made him grow up and take on the fatherly role for Aaron, though still he was a bit naive. He made mistakes, no doubt, but I feel like when he died he was trying to make up for all the things he did. He did it to save Claire, Aaron, and everyone else.

I loved the Claire/Charlie story line because they were so innocent and pure. They were like an old married couple.

He did have problems yes, but they treated them badly during the second season of the show. Wanting "save the baby" by baptizing him is no excuse for kidnapping him in the middle of the night. And he had a whole heroine withdraw thing that dragged on far too long. Him and Claire were both good in the third season though, I agree.

Batgirl wrote:

Make me, slut. Did I say I knew everything about it? No. GTFO until you get some couthe.

Batgirl wrote:

This isn't the D&D section. I've got friends who are avid watchers of the show and if I'm going to put across an opinion I bloody well have that right. You guys are being cunts over a show. Thank god it's over.

oh wait, what did you say again? Oh yea:

Batgirl wrote:

GTFO until you get some couthe

Next time, leave the big words for people who know what they mean

Second, we don't care about your opinion. Your arguments make no sense and we don't care if you "know the fundamentals." You've admitted yourself you haven't seen it nor do you have any idea why we didn't like it.

You can stay in the thread and make nonsensical arguments all day. You're just exposing yourself for the fool you are.
      How To Get Clear Skin Natural/Home Remedies

Ripped Biceps Beginning/Intermediate Workouts & Diet Plans

Wow. I don't even remember posting those. And those posts were fine until you started directly attacking me. So yes, I had a right to call you a cunt because you were being a cunt.
      DIG, I saw what you mean but honestly, you can come off as kinda... bitchy sometimes. o_O
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]

DamnImGood wrote:

As for Charlie... he fucking sucked. I don't remember if he was inconsistent or not, but I do remember he was irrational. He was just such an annoying character. Every girl loves him because "he's so cute!!". I was so glad when he died. One thing I don't understand about his death is why not just wait for the room to fill with water then swim out the window?

THANKYOU. Hated charlie so much at times.
      'King stays the King'