I Really Miss Her.

• I Really Miss Her.

Well I have a good friend named Emilee. And she doesn't have a cell phone or the
      internet. She's had a crush on me for a little while but I didn't really feel the same way.
      School ended Friday and I said goodbye to her for three months. But ever since the
      last time I saw her I've missed her. Way more than my other friends. I don't know if I
      really like her or just me missing a good friend.
      The thing that really got me was my dream two night ago. I was alone at school. Then I saw Emilee. I asked for her number and she wrote it on my arm. Then we kissed and it was great (for
      a dream at least). When I woke up I was very sad that it was a dream.
      And I really don't know what I should do. I won't be able to see her this summer Any advice?
    • Re: I Really Miss Her.

I agree with above in saying that you certainly have feelings for this girl, you enjoy her company and now that its missing you notice it more.
      However make sure that it is her that you are missing and not the attention she might give you since you are her crush. Figure out your feelings first and then try to contact her. She might not use the internet or have a mobile phone, but in the early days hehe we did not have these so we used to call her at home, cant you find her number on the directory? from the internet? from a common friend?

I hope that this helps.

Anyway good luck with that, should you have any more questions dont forget, we are just a post away....

Apostle wrote:

Well I have a good friend named Emilee. And she doesn't have a cell phone or the
      internet. She's had a crush on me for a little while but I didn't really feel the same way.
      School ended Friday and I said goodbye to her for three months. But ever since the
      last time I saw her I've missed her. Way more than my other friends. I don't know if I
      really like her or just me missing a good friend.
      The thing that really got me was my dream two night ago. I was alone at school. Then I saw Emilee. I asked for her number and she wrote it on my arm. Then we kissed and it was great (for
      a dream at least). When I woke up I was very sad that it was a dream.
      And I really don't know what I should do. I won't be able to see her this summer Any advice?

Well, do you know of any of her friends that could get in contact with you. You two went to school together so she can't live too far. How about writing her a letter? Sentimental letters always nice. Does your school have a school directory? If so, you could write to see what she's doing this summer maybe meet up. It's pretty clear that you have feelings for this girl and the only way she's going to know if you find someway to get in contact without seeming like a stalker. Dreams are usually sometimes things you are thinking about during the time your sleeping and this point. It was her. I hope everything works out and you find her to tell you how you feel.
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Well the thing is as soon as I left school Friday I thought about it and I wished I asked for her
      home number or address or something.I do know a couple of her friends but they're in the
      same situation as Emilee. I really miss her. I'm not depressed or anything but it's been a
      downer to know I won't see her for three months. I don't want to waste anyone's time but
      please help if you can.

Luke

Apostle wrote:

Well the thing is as soon as I left school Friday I thought about it and I wished I asked for her
      home number or address or something.I do know a couple of her friends but they're in the
      same situation as Emilee. I really miss her. I'm not depressed or anything but it's been a
      downer to know I won't see her for three months. I don't want to waste anyone's time but
      please help if you can.

Luke

She doesn't have a facebook, myspace? anything. You're school doesn't have a directory of some sort. Well, that's a tad bit weird they don't have any cellphones or telephones to communicate with each other. I'm sure they have a house numbers but, the only thing I can think with that is you would have to narrow down the parent's name and her address in the phone book. Ideally, since Emilee and her friend's don't have any type of communication that you can contact them with, you may have to wait til the school term again. Do you think you'll see her during the summer at an event or somewhere local such as the movies? I dunno what else to tell you since there's no way to get in contact. Just be hopeful the feelings will stay the same throughout the summer and hopefully you'll see her before the summer's out.
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]