What's Your Creative Power?

• What's Your Creative Power?

Your Creative Power is Your Logic
      You're the type of person who is great at execution. You don't just dream about ideas - you make them happen!
      You are idealistic and determined, but you are also a realist. You only undertake projects you're pretty sure you can finish.

You are a natural problem solver, and you actually think better when you're being challenged.
      You do best when you work by yourself or when you're in charge. You ideas are big, dramatic, and the best.

• Re: What's Your Creative Power?

Your Creative Power is Your Intuition

You just seem to have a knack for knowing what's going to work.
      You can't really explain your creative process. You just get started, and magic happens.

You have a lot of endurance, and you're a hard worker. Once you get focused on a project, you don't stop.
      You are a trendsetter, and you seem to understand what people love. You are very forward thinking.
      [CENTER]"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." ~Marilyn Monroe[/CENTER]

You can't really explain your creative process. You just get started, and magic happens.

You have a lot of endurance, and you're a hard worker. Once you get focused on a project, you don't stop.
      You are a trendsetter, and you seem to understand what people love. You are very forward thinking.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]It makes me sick to think about, everything you put me through and how you left without saying goodbye.
      This is the end of you and me, everything I used to be. [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

You're the type of person who is great at execution. You don't just dream about ideas - you make them happen!
      You are idealistic and determined, but you are also a realist. You only undertake projects you're pretty sure you can finish.

You are a natural problem solver, and you actually think better when you're being challenged.
      You do best when you work by yourself or when you're in charge. You ideas are big, dramatic, and the best.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Melissa[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]i`m just your typical teenage f a i l u r e '[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Blogthings: Quizzes and Tests and Memes, Oh My!

[LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Blogthings: Our Quizzes Weren't Written By Bored 12 Year Olds

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

So full of hate were our eyes that none of us could see.
      Our war would yield countless dead, but never victory.

formspring.me/LeeAnderson Eh formspring me I suppose. I have fallen to a new level...