I might have got my fiance pregnant, and we didn't even have sex...

• Re: I might have got my fiance pregnant, and we didn't even have sex...

Thats not real uncommon for a girl to have irregular periods. I dated a girl that never had regular periods so she went on the pill bc i guess it regulates the period. So i'd calm down and not freak myself out over nothing
      [SIZE=4]Time is never wasted when you’re wasted all the time.[/SIZE]

Regardless of what happens, I'll be praying for you. But I'd like to say that (agreeing with other posts) that the chances of your girlfriend being pregnant are slim to none, I know its hard not to stress over something like this, but this is seriously one of those things that you will look back at, and laugh at for hours. To support what people have said, a lot of my lady friends have irregular periods from time to time; so thats probably what she's been experiencing.

Enjoy life, and your time with your girlfriend; chill. :cool:
      -David
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]

hey thanks for the support everyone. went out and got a test from 7/11(totally jipped me on the price too.. it was 5 times too much.. but w/e...) she took it this morning and it was negative. Thank God. Not that i dont eventually want kids or anything, but right now just isn't what i would call ideal... 25 is a good age... so ya. not pregnant. but we are limiting our sexual activity for now... because we both decided we were maybe moving a bit too fast on the physical side of things. it was good practice anyway. so today was a very goo day. She for home from disneyland this morning at 5, and we slept in till 9 (me and my bro were house sitting and i was sleeping in her bed, so she joined me) and the rest of the day was good. well im off to bed. Thanks again!

Face it Sharky. Much as the truth hurts you are not a carpenter from Nazareth called Joseph & your girl is not a virgin called Mary.
      She's been having it away lad;& either she's pregnant or thinks she maybe & is setting you up.Either way this child is not yours & the girl isn't either.
      Tough but at least tou now know to be careful where you poke your fingers

rmg126 wrote:

Several things:

1.) Chicks can have irregular periods, on and off. It's just a freak of nature...one can have regular periods and then for one reason or another, suddenly become irregular, or it can just be random, or just once.

2.) Semen loses its impregnation abilities once it's nearly to totally dry. Keep in mind that sperm have to go on a perilous swimming journey to get to an egg, and on the way, millions die and/or are killed by highly acidic vaginal fluids. Sperm can't swim in dry semen, and by the time it's dry, they're all dead anyway.

3.) You have the right as a responsible individual to raise your own child, so fuck da haters. :cool: Religious people love to criticize the lifestyles of other religious people to make themselves feel more holy and upright in their walk with the Lord Jesus. :rolleyes: If by some ridiculously small chance she is pregnant, the do-gooders will try to put you down and sabotage your relationship, but the best way to deal with that is to ignore them, and if possible, avoid them. It's absolutely none of their business what you choose to do in your alone time.

Hope that helped.

This. Has she taken a pregnancy test yet? And don't worry about it, you are in a stable relationship, you are about to get married. The two of you will get through this together, if she does happen to be pregnant. Maybe after this is over, you should talk about her going on the pill.

You seem like a really sweet guy that is willing to be there to support her. Ignore the religious people who will look down on you- their behaviour isn't very christian like, if they do that to you, so really they are just big pretenders lol

Good luck, and let me know how it goes :)