• i have this voice every time i think of something embarrassing or i feel i did wrong and i just no every day's just the same as the last. i have this voice in my head that whenever i think of these things i want to die and its just goes on on i want die i want to die on repeat in my head No one would tell cos i'm generally happy and i act happy but i hate being me i guess and when i'm on my own or quiet these thoughts just crowd into my head. and i just want to go sleep and neva wake up. i have no family problems or anything and if u new me u wuld neva tell i cant xplain it. its not just something i'm going thru its been this last year and its doing my head in. ive just finished scool 4eva and i just feel like id like to end it now instead of carrying on the life that's already been played out by everyone. i no what my life will be already . and the world is such a mess i don't want to live in such sh** and no that even if i try i cant make a difference.
    • Life is a gift, not something people should throw away. maybe you want to be out of this mess but suicide isnt the answer. life may be tough, anoying you. but the thing is maybe life isnt fair, everything may go wrong but think of the good times, out with friends out to dinner with your Gf/Bf and what more to come everybody has thier hardships but you need to focous on the goods and LEARN from the bads.

I dont know what type of person you are but i am shure there are people out there who love you and dont want to see you hurt. maybe you should try and get some professional help. Because if oyu end it now... you dont know what you will miss.
      It takes one voice to change the world, But a million ears.
    • One of the greatest problems of people in today's modern societies is being disconnected from society at large and thus a feeling of purpose. You may feel you have a good life, good parents, good friends but you're unhappy because you don't feel there is a point. This is the first step towards finding the purpose in your life.

You need to not defeat yourself by saying you can't make a difference in the world, there are plenty of ways you can make a difference. Life is cruel, and people say you should get use to it, but those people are ignorant. Life is cruel, so change it. You should sit down with yourself and ask yourself what you hate about the world and how it can be changed. Don't tell yourself you can't do it, don't tell yourself you're just one person because the moment you allow yourself to fall into that is the moment you prove yourself true. Change comes about because people are tenacious, because they persist when they hit the first roadblock, the second, the third, the tenth but no matter how many times they are pushed down they have a goal and they will strive for that goal.

Your life has no meaning, but it has no meaning because you haven't chosen a meaning yet. When you have a meaning you will feel strong about yourself.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]
    • peaches wrote:

i want to die even though i know my life is what everyone calls perfect.

It seems you see Others as opposing to you, judges. Others that are foreign to you. Your sense of wholeness has been put in question.

peaches wrote:

i have this voice every time i think of something embarrassing or i feel i did wrong and i just no every day's just the same as the last. i have this voice in my head that whenever i think of these things i want to die and its just goes on on i want die i want to die on repeat in my head No one would tell cos i'm generally happy and i act happy but i hate being me i guess and when i'm on my own or quiet these thoughts just crowd into my head. and i just want to go sleep and neva wake up. i have no family problems or anything and if u new me u wuld neva tell i cant xplain it. its not just something i'm going thru its been this last year and its doing my head in. ive just finished scool 4eva and i just feel like id like to end it now instead of carrying on the life that's already been played out by everyone. i no what my life will be already . and the world is such a mess i don't want to live in such sh** and no that even if i try i cant make a difference.

That voice you hear is the part of you that is putting your sense of wholeness in question. Its telling you that you are separated from the Other, that other is not you. Its putting your existence in question. But that doesnt have to be a bad thing. Cause after all of us are not like other people, we are all detached from one another. You hate being you because you dont see yourself connected to the others. You feel like a stain on a white canvas, but you are not the stain you are the canvas.
    • Aww, peaches please understand that suicide isn't right. Ok I recommend you this book called, "Life Colors" by Pamala Oslie (I got it at barnes and noble) This book actually helped me figure out myself a bit and hope it could help you. The book is pretty intersting, its meant for personal growth. Or go meet up with a couselor, they will listen you and help out alot. Just be paitent, your life is valuable, trust me and things will fall to place.
      Please be happy. :D
      [COLOR="Lime"][CENTER]I'm so happy today![/CENTER][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    • Hello :)

It seems like you have quite a situation here. You have a problem that you find almost impossible to explain. Although it seems that there's no or hardly any reason to be depressed, you feel it anyway.
      You have to remember that the people around you are not there to judge you, and the negative memories that you have are in the past, and have no effect over what will happen in your future. The only way that they will have an effect is if you dwell on them too much, because they will make you fearful and inwardly depressed later on in life. When I say inwardly depressed, I mean how you are now - seemingly fine to your friends and family, but still depressed non-the-less, in a way that you feel unfulfilled in life.

I think that you should try your best to keep your life full and active. This is what I would suggest to everyone, but you especially. Life is short, no matter what anyone says, and you should make the most of it. I know that it doesn't seem like there's a lot of light at the end of the tunnel you're in, but trust me, if you try hard, you will have a good life, and the embarassing memories that you have will be nothing but something for you to laugh at.

Do the things that you love. See friends, enjoy family time, do anything at all to fill your day with the things you love. I do the same, and all negative thoughts that used to be in my head are gone. I used to be inwardly depressed just like you, but now I'm not, because I don't give myself chance. I fill my day with so many things, and I can now talk about the bad things that happened in my past in a way to help other people. I learned from my mistakes.
      Fill your day with the things you love. Think to yourself now - what makes me happy? And trust me, there is always a thousand things. Mine were poetry, drawing, Russia, a few sports and some other things. Now my drawers are full of sheets of poetry, some of which has been sent off and published in magazines, my walls are plastered with my drawings - hundred of drawings, and I can speak fluent Russian. Learn from my mistakes and how I dealt with them - I was like you once, but by filling my life, I escaped a negative mind, and now I'm happy - and I've learned some new skills along the way.

Life is short, but there's a million opportunities out there. Take as many as you can while they're there - that way, you'll never have those negative thoughts in your head. You won't be thinking about past embarassment because you'll be too full of pride and looking forward to the next great task to take on. How will your mind ever be able to say "look at those stupid things I did - I want to die", when it is too full of "omg look at this amazing thing I did, I'm so proud". Trust me - fill your life. Even if you have an active life now, fill it even more. You'll find that those negative thoughts slowly ebb away, even when you're alone with nothing to do.

Good luck.

~Tenris
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]My mind turns to metal, its gears are turning,[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]And my sanity withers and dies.[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]This world all around me, it's bitter and twisted;[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]Reality, madness or lies?[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    • There is not one person that I know that honestly say they can be bothered to live a whole life in order to die at the end of it. No one wants to be here, and if they do, it's because they are telling themselves that. So, in theory, you should be telling yourself that you want to live, and that there is a point to living, and that things will get better..

Life isn't testing you, it's asking you a question..
      Could you really hold a gun to your head.. ?
    • amando96 wrote:

No one lives the same life, you can, and should try your best to succeed, if you fail, well at least you tried!

Suicide is never the answer.

i like this answer and totally agree with it.

i'm sure there are lots of people out there who would like to have your life instead if their own, if they have problems and illnesses and things.

just try to be grateful like, for what and who you have :hugs: