sooo he didn't keep his promisee

• sooo he didn't keep his promisee

i've been with my bf for 5 months, we r in different colleges and he had this big party yesterday. i couldn't go cuz i have a big exam tomorrow. So he promised he would go but wouldn't get drunk and come back early. Well, he called me today at 3 am two times. The first time I didn't answer cuz I was sleeping, and the second time I could just hear really loud music. Then he texted me al 4:30 am saying his friends had given him something, but that he was finally at home "feeling better" and that he loved me. should i get mad? should i pretend nothing ever hapened?? :confused: what should I do.... yes, he's my first bf xD thanks guys!!
    • Re: sooo he didn't keep his promisee

Well, why is it that you should be upset about this? Why did you ask him not to drink in the first place? If he has some sort of abuse problem with alcohol and he's trying to change then yes you have a right to be upset. I wouldn't be angry per se though.

I wouldn't find out from others at the party then it seems as though you are 'checking up on him' if you have a good relationship just ask him outright attempt not to sound accusatory and If you stay calm and are more disappointed I bet he will apologize. If you go at him angry though, people don't like to feel attacked and a lot of times the response to you getting angry... is him getting angry. At that point you start fighting.... because you are fighting. And no longer talking about the issue you wanted to.

Good luck.
      [SIGPIC]http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww267/libbyu/newyntk-12.jpg[/SIGPIC]
      http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/elisebell
    • Re: sooo he didn't keep his promisee

i think its not something you should get mad at seen as its only a small thing, its very hard to go to the party and not drink, and im sure he at least tried but peer pressure can be overwhelming at times, maybe bring it up in a conversation just ask what he got upto last night, but i dont think you should be mad, maybe if you were in the same college and were at the party and then he got drunk when he said he wouldnt drink then maybe, but its not worth a fight over, he may feel that if you get angry that you dont trust him, he is in college, every college student will occasionally drink and party!! best of luck!!