Did she really have an orgasm?

• Did she really have an orgasm?

My girlfriend told me today that she had an orgasm the first time I rubbed her down there. I don't think she did though because 1. it wasn't below it was above her panties 2. She said after I stopped wheneer she moved she felt wet but I think that's just her responding to being touched and not an actuall orgasm. Obviously an orgasm is something u know right away when it is one but I'm not sure if she knows if she did or not

did she really have an orgasm just from me rubbing her pussy above her panties?
    • Re: Did she really have an orgasm?

There are many ways to tell if a girl is really having an orgasm or faking. One way to tell is by her chest. Some girls chests, right above the boobs, gets light red. Another way is by irregular breathing and by her heart beat (I know your probably not going do listen to her chest though). Also, muscle tension. If her body tenses up thats another sign.

Thats all I got.

Remember that guys are very physical with sex and women are very emotional about it. For a girl you cant just rub her clitorus and she would just have an orgasm, I believe its a little deeper than that for a women (no pun intended).

The post was edited 2 times, last by Rael ().

This is not actually something that can be answered by us who didn't experience it.

However you do not need to touch any part of the pussy to induce an orgasm. While there are vaginal and clitoral orgasms an orgasm can also be induced by stimulating other erogenous zones during a heightened sense of psychological pleasure. Women have had orgasms from anal sex, giving head, having their breasts played with and I even induced one personally through playing with a belly button and biting a neck.

Bodies are built different, some of them have more or less enjoyment from certain aspects and there isn't anything that says she couldn't have had an orgasm without you directly stimulating her pussy but that isn't to say she did either and since I wasn't there I can't really tell you which it is.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

RenegadeHunter wrote:

I just can't believe that for the 30 seconds I rubbed her down there she would have had an orgasm it just doesn't seem that likely

Em yea i doubt she did man lol. Unless you're doing some magic shit. And in that case you need to teach me wtf you're doing lmao ;)
      [SIZE=4]Words that cut like Knives.[/SIZE]

My girlfriend told me today that she had an orgasm the first time I rubbed her down there. I don't think she did though because 1. it wasn't below it was above her panties - most orgasms I personally had were like that

did she really have an orgasm just from me rubbing her pussy above her panties? - it's possible but there is no way WE could know that. You have to trust her, or ask her again or try below panties so you can feel spasms of orgasm.

With no2 I can't help you :/

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

ThatGuyBrett wrote:

More than likely....No

EDIT: If she had an orgasm you would have certainly known about it

If he, obviusly, inexperineced, he maybe can't tell. Especially if she had her panties on.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Rael wrote:

For a girl you cant just rub her clitorus and she would just have an orgasm

Actually, it is usually like that LOL (with some kissing and licking too)

I dont think she wouldve, she wouldve needed more stimulation.
      But who am i to judge, some girls orgasms are way easier to reach than others.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Ask her if she orgasms easily by masturbation, that would be the start
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]