Bi-curious.Bisexual.straight????. who knows???!

• Bi-curious.Bisexual.straight????. who knows???!

ok..heres the story. Im a bit confused right now. I LIKE BOYS!! i guess u can say im "strictly dickly"lol, but i have a girlfriend! I dont like girls..just HER!..she's the only one...ever. im not attracted to girls...just her..What would that make me?!
      Tell me what you all think!

-LUNA:)
    • Re: Bi-curious.Bisexual.straight????. who knows???!

Bisexual
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

My ex is gay ... I'm the only girl he's ever dated or had feelings for ... he explains it that at the momment he's attracted to guys, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be attracted to some girls ... I think these days there's no "gay box" ... in other words, people aren't restricted to "gay" or "straight" ... there's more crossover which in my opinion is better :)

Bisexuality is the normal human animal trait, its the people who confine themselves to straight and gay that are the strange ones. :P
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

Well , have you guys had sex yet and did you enjoy it ? If so , then you're bisexual . If not , then you are probably straight . Just because you are bisexual doesn't mean you have to be equally attracted to men and women . You would be bisexual but lean straight . Whereas about 60% of the people I date are female so I'm bisexual but lean lesbian . It might help if you knew the correct definition of each term so here they are :

Heterosexual (Straight) - a : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward individuals of the opposite sex compare
      b : of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between a male and a female

Bisexual - a person sexually responsive to both sexes

Bi-Curious - a term used to refer to someone who does not identify as bisexual or homosexual but feels or shows some curiosity in a relationship or sexual activity with someone of the same sex.
      [CENTER]"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." ~Marilyn Monroe[/CENTER]

My friend was like you. He liked girls, and only one boy. He's bi now, and likes even more boys, and less girls. You sound like you're bi to me.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]