Boys Fashion...

• Re: Boys Fashion...

DrewBaby92 wrote:

um my style, I look fly and I dont give a fuck. Look at my pics in my album because I cant post pics on here yet

You honestly look like an American eagle commercial barfed on you. And not the good barf, the kind where you look at it and wonder when you ate corn the past few days then vomit again cause your looking at vomit

The post was edited 3 times, last by leviathan: Typing on iPod is hard duuuuuur ().

leviathan wrote:

You honestly look like an American eagle commercial barfed on you. And not the good barf, the kind where you look at it and wonder when you ate corn the past few days then vomit again cause your looking at vomit

I dont know how the hell I look like an American Eagle commercial because I'm pretty sure I dont own one thing from there. Most of my stuff is Polo, Brooks Brothers, or J Crew, so fuck off because you know what you're talking about.

batfeet wrote:

I specifically do not like Nikes on anybody because Nike is an awful company. I like when boys dress in a way that doesn't exploit children on a manufacturing level

Well I hope you research where you buy most of your products because Walmart does a lot of exploitation to get there low low prices we are used to. Also, most clothing companies do as well I even heard about footballs and soccer balls as well. Exploitation is everywhere and we arn't the only ones to blame. Other countries governments could get involved and set regulations but they don't. China for example. However, 3rd world and developing countries are a much different story.

@DrewBaby92
      JCrew is nice. :) and "um my style, I look fly and I dont give a fuck. Look at my pics in my album because I cant post pics on here yet" not the best way to get people on your side. :/

Anyways back to the thread.

Simplicity is good. And plaid is obviously in (its everywhere I'm getting sick of it!).

lookbookguys.tumblr.com/

Has some good styles and pics for guy's fashion. Obviously some of it is over the top and not what normal people would wear I guess(these looks seem to be more like for the runway or something). But they all are very stylish for the most part and there are some nice pics there.
      [CENTER]We live in a huge world and I want to see every part of it. Come with me? :D[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xtwigg19X ().

Xtwigg19X wrote:

Well I hope you research where you buy most of your products because Walmart does a lot of exploitation to get there low low prices we are used to. Also, most clothing companies do as well I even heard about footballs and soccer balls as well. Exploitation is everywhere and we arn't the only ones to blame. Other countries governments could get involved and set regulations but they don't. China for example. However, 3rd world and developing countries are a much different story.

I'm not saying that we are the only ones to blame? I don't really see what you are trying to say. I make an effort to be informed about everything I consume and lend my support to companies that aren't hurting others. I don't shop at Walmart. I shop at thrift stores and nothing else. I'm also given a fair amount of clothes.

What I choose to wear doesn't hurt anybody else as none of the money is going back to the original designer anyways and the proceeds (when I purchase something) often go to charity (GoodWill)
      i don't sleep

batfeet wrote:

I'm not saying that we are the only ones to blame? I don't really see what you are trying to say. I make an effort to be informed about everything I consume and lend my support to companies that aren't hurting others. I don't shop at Walmart. I shop at thrift stores and nothing else. I'm also given a fair amount of clothes.

What I choose to wear doesn't hurt anybody else as none of the money is going back to the original designer anyways and the proceeds (when I purchase something) often go to charity (GoodWill)

What I am saying is that its a hard thing to avoid. And it really bugs me when people are all for buying products that don't affect others nagatively. And then you see them with a pair of Nike's or in Wal-Mart. I'm not saying you do this I am just saying it is everywhere and not only in the clothing industry. And I like that you do this its a positive thing. :)
      [CENTER]We live in a huge world and I want to see every part of it. Come with me? :D[/CENTER]

Xtwigg19X wrote:

What I am saying is that its a hard thing to avoid. And it really bugs me when people are all for buying products that don't affect others nagatively. And then you see them with a pair of Nike's or in Wal-Mart. I'm not saying you do this I am just saying it is everywhere and not only in the clothing industry. And I like that you do this its a positive thing. :)

I see what you are saying now. I try to live without hurting other people. And it is in every industry pretty much. I want to separate myself from that but it's hard not to consume.
      i don't sleep

DrewBaby92 wrote:

um my style, I look fly and I dont give a fuck. Look at my pics in my album because I cant post pics on here yet

A little humility would be nice...

DrewBaby92 wrote:

I dont know how the hell I look like an American Eagle commercial because I'm pretty sure I dont own one thing from there. Most of my stuff is Polo, Brooks Brothers, or J Crew, so fuck off because you know what you're talking about.

Bro chill... it's just the internet. He can say whatever he wants especially when he's right.
      [SIZE=4]I'm a chill kid. AIM/PM me.[/SIZE]
      Summer 2010 is gunna be insane.

I just got into following trends and I seem to mesh whatever is "in" right now with my own personal comfort level and what looks good on me. I like to wear button down shirts with a nice pair of jeans and some wingtips or maybe a pair of Lacoste shoes. I'm trying to get into bowties, but that would be trying too hard.

batfeet wrote:

I see what you are saying now. I try to live without hurting other people. And it is in every industry pretty much. I want to separate myself from that but it's hard not to consume.

Well, I have full faith in your ability. ^^ Idk if I would be able to do it. I mean I'm sure if I put my mind to it but its a lot of work and yeah. However, I am glad to hear and fully support those out there that do choose to do so. :)

Back to fashion haha.

You have to not blindly follow trends. But you can follow them if make sure you put your own twist on it like the poster above mentioned. Fashion is all about expression and creativity so be yourself, wear what you like, and what works for you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xtwigg19X ().