Ok, so here we go..

• Ok, so here we go..

Okay well I've had a lot of boyfriends in the past year, and I got myself a reputation of a slag, basically. And because of this, people think I will go all the way, or just really far. One of my really close friends Katie, has gone all the way, with her 3 year older boyfriend. Were underage, he's not, and to be honest, I think they really love eachother so, I'm happy for what ever they do. But I don't know where I want to go with relationships anymore, at first I would date people because I had a crush and according to people i can "get any guy I want" so when I get a crush, the guy automatically like, asks me out? And I say yes, obviously, then turn out not to like them afterall. And thats where the reputation comes in. I've had oral, and I've been to base 2, and it was great, but I just don't know if I want to do it again.

Main point is, when I'm turned on, after making out for a long time, I *think* I want to do more, but then as soon as my sex drive is lowered, for any reason, I want to stay innocent. and I don't want to piss my boyfriend off by keep changing, oh lets go further OH NOT AGAIN. oh lets go further, NO SORRY. its going to be really hard for him.

Am I just over reacting or should I go further/stay innocent ? :) xx
      [RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=4]I love. My girls. <333[/SIZE]
      [CENTER]<3 Anna <3
      [/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]
    • Re: Ok, so here we go..

Well, it all really depends on you and the how you feel about the guy you are with. If it's a guy that you think you can really get into (not literal ofcourse), then you should do what you feel is the right thing, whether it be sexual, platonic or just plain romantic.

About the stop and go method you were describing. NEVER do that. Take it from a guy himself, it drives them nuts (no pun intended) in a bad way. It's okay to feel a bit conservative but let him know off the bat so you don't easily label yourself as a c*ck-tease. And a c*ck-tease is a bad thing if you don't finish what you started. So, if you feel like keeping it innocent then let him know. If there's other emotions besides sexual stirring in his heart, then he won't have a problem with it.
      -I'll Break My Back Trying To Become Better In Life.
      So Before I Kill Myself, I Can Say "Atleast I Tried"-

As said above, its about how you feel your relationships!

And the sexual thing...
      If he loves you; he won't mind about sex or anything like that, ignore what was said above about

you don't easily label yourself as a c*ck-tease. And a c*ck-tease is a bad thing if you don't finish what you started.

Just when you feel right, you will know!

If he loves you; you have nothing to worry about.

Izzie :) wrote:

Okay well I've had a lot of boyfriends in the past year, and I got myself a reputation of a slag, basically. And because of this, people think I will go all the way, or just really far. One of my really close friends Katie, has gone all the way, with her 3 year older boyfriend. Were underage, he's not, and to be honest, I think they really love eachother so, I'm happy for what ever they do. But I don't know where I want to go with relationships anymore, at first I would date people because I had a crush and according to people i can "get any guy I want" so when I get a crush, the guy automatically like, asks me out? And I say yes, obviously, then turn out not to like them afterall. And thats where the reputation comes in. I've had oral, and I've been to base 2, and it was great, but I just don't know if I want to do it again.

Main point is, when I'm turned on, after making out for a long time, I *think* I want to do more, but then as soon as my sex drive is lowered, for any reason, I want to stay innocent. and I don't want to piss my boyfriend off by keep changing, oh lets go further OH NOT AGAIN. oh lets go further, NO SORRY. its going to be really hard for him.

Am I just over reacting or should I go further/stay innocent ? :) xx

I'll start by saying that oral is base 3. Having said that the only place left to go is all the way. Now honestly I feel that your too young for sex, and it's also againt the law at your age. With that said, I don't want to tell you what or what not to do. You are going to have to make a choice of what to do, and don't let other people make it for you. Go farther, stay where you are, or ease off, those are some of the paths you could take, so just take time to really think about what you want to do.

Also try not to confuse guys, decide what your comfortable with and stick to it. I know it's a tough situation, and I wish you all the best figuring out what to do.