Tell me about what you prefer :)

• Tell me about what you prefer :)

Well, girls, do you sometimes wear dresses ? If you do, what kind of dresses ?

And guys, what do you like the girls to wear ?

I ususally wear skirts, but I also like wearing dresses sometimes. I wear simple ones at school.
      I recently bought 3 new dresses :
      - the first one in H&M (for only 20€ but it doesn't look cheap)
      - the second one in Cache-Cache : white and simple :)
      - the last one in Naf-Naf (it's for my birthday)
      -->

Mine is pink and white, and only for special occasions of course.

Now tell me about what you prefer ;)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC]http://www.teenhut.net/signaturepics/sigpic80554_9.gif[/SIGPIC]

[RIGHT]:lovey: Jam is the best sister in the world :lovey:
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Tell me about what you prefer :)

Nooo. I hate wearing dresses or skirts, feels way too uncomfortable for me... I wear them very, very occasionally when the time calls for it, like at a debs, but even then I'm reluctant =/ I dunno, I guess I'm just weird...
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aannddyy on msn wrote:

hye, i jstu red ur post in the dibates and diskushon bord lol
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

DamnImGood;1062835947 wrote:

I'm definitely an idiot.

[/CENTER]

RollinRightInuit wrote:

Nooo. I hate wearing dresses or skirts, feels way too uncomfortable for me... I wear them very, very occasionally when the time calls for it, like at a debs, but even then I'm reluctant =/ I dunno, I guess I'm just weird...

I don't think you're weird. I hate dresses too. If I'm ever for some reason forced to wear a dress I always wear shorts underneath because I think it's so uncomfortable.

I think other girls look cute in them, but they're just not for me. I'm a t-shirt and jeans girl.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER][COLOR="Indigo"][CENTER]Block out all your demons with
      white noise, pills, and Jesus[/CENTER][/COLOR]

lcky wrote:

I don't think you're weird. I hate dresses too. If I'm ever for some reason forced to wear a dress I always wear shorts underneath because I think it's so uncomfortable.

I think other girls look cute in them, but they're just not for me. I'm a t-shirt and jeans girl.

T-shirts and jeans FTW :cool:

But yeah, dresses look nice on other peoples :p There are some really nice ones around, I just wouldn't wear them.

Aannddyy on msn wrote:

[CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

I'm definitely an idiot.

[/CENTER]

RollinRightInuit wrote:

T-shirts and jeans FTW :cool:

But yeah, dresses look nice on other peoples :p There are some really nice ones around, I just wouldn't wear them.

I have friends just like you who don't like weraing dresses or skirts or stuff.
      But why don't you like to wear it ? Are you bashful or something ? Do you think it is not comfortable ?
      [CENTER][SIGPIC]http://www.teenhut.net/signaturepics/sigpic80554_9.gif[/SIGPIC]

[RIGHT]:lovey: Jam is the best sister in the world :lovey:
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]

~ Valentina ~ wrote:

I have friends just like you who don't like weraing dresses or skirts or stuff.
      But why don't you like to wear it ? Are you bashful or something ? Do you think it is not comfortable ?

I really honestly just don't feel comfortable in them at all :p But I am a bit of a tomboy anyhoo, and I generally prefer the look of tops and jeans as opposed to dresses anyway. The part that makes me feel most embarrassed/bashful about wearing a dress is when my friends make a big deal about me being in one, because they're so used to me being in jeans all the time :p

Aannddyy on msn wrote:

[CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

I'm definitely an idiot.

[/CENTER]

I love wearing dresses, but i like how you can change the way you wear skirts and can accessorize them more, i feel comfortable in them some how haha
      [COLOR="Lime"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Quite Frankly, Your Guess Is As Good As Mine.[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]<3 [/COLOR]
      [RIGHT][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]''Why be good, when the bad guys have so much fun?''[/COLOR][/RIGHT]

RollinRightInuit wrote:

I really honestly just don't feel comfortable in them at all :p But I am a bit of a tomboy anyhoo, and I generally prefer the look of tops and jeans as opposed to dresses anyway. The part that makes me feel most embarrassed/bashful about wearing a dress is when my friends make a big deal about me being in one, because they're so used to me being in jeans all the time :p

Same :P I hate the attention I get when I wear a dress. I'm a tomboy and I feel like I wasn't made for dresses.
      Besides, dresses are so constricting to me. They aren't versatile and not the best choice if you want to be outside.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER][COLOR="Indigo"][CENTER]Block out all your demons with
      white noise, pills, and Jesus[/CENTER][/COLOR]