i want him =(

• Re: i want him =(

Phuck Buddy wrote:

ok...so maybe there might be a few good 19 y/o guys out there (in fantasyland).
      Yes, my boyfriend is totally just looking for sex. :rolleyes:

Phuck Buddy wrote:

But a majority of guys who are 19 who are interested in a 14 y/o are only interested in them for sexual reasons.
      "But you can't just assume all he wants is sex; you don't know him. There are decent nineteen-year-old guys out there who aren't just looking for sex, and assuming all of them are is...sexist, actually. Besides, if that's all he wants, what's wrong with that? As long as she consents, who cares?

Furthermore, why does it matter what he wants? Plenty of relationships are based solely on sexual desire. There's still no reason they can't be together."

Phuck Buddy wrote:

5 years may not be a big age difference in your 20s or late teens 20s...
      Why's it a big age difference? Because you say so?

And, even if it is, that STILL doesn't mean they can't be together, that just means it's a big age difference - nothing more.

Phuck Buddy wrote:

but this girl just got out of puberty.
      She could have very easily hit puberty early. I know girls who've hit it by the time they were nine.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Phuck Buddy wrote:

there might be some decent 19 y/o, but most just want sex and wouldnt care about a 14 y/o.
      Oh. My. God. Read that whole thing that I just quoted again.

Phuck Buddy wrote:

because its illegal
      It's only illegal if you get caught. As I said, I'm sure you've done something illegal in your lifetime, so that's a very weak argument.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

GoddessofJudecca wrote:

Oh. My. God. Read that whole thing that I just quoted again.

i know what you said. i'm not saying it about all guys, I'm just saying it about most guys. If you had to pick one of the following from this situation
      1. he only wants her for sex
      2. he wants her b/c of the person of who she is
      you'd be naive to think anything other than #1.

GoddessofJudecca wrote:

It's only illegal if you get caught. As I said, I'm sure you've done something illegal in your lifetime, so that's a very weak argument.

It's only punishable if you get caught...it's still illegal. you're bringing up what I've done and justifying other illiegal activity b/c I did somethign illegal? talking about a weak argument :rolleyes:

anyways....i'm tired of arguing with you...its a waste of my time. not just in this thread, but every thread. i'm done.

Phuck Buddy wrote:

i know what you said. i'm not saying it about all guys, I'm just saying it about most guys. If you had to pick one of the following from this situation
      1. he only wants her for sex
      2. he wants her b/c of the person of who she is
      you'd be naive to think anything other than #1.

It's only punishable if you get caught...it's still illegal. you're bringing up what I've done and justifying other illiegal activity b/c I did somethign illegal? talking about a weak argument :rolleyes:

anyways....i'm tired of arguing with you...its a waste of my time. not just in this thread, but every thread. i'm done.

No shit.
      [CENTER]Haynes: this internet dies more then tupac[SIZE=6]
      REPOST POLICE
      [/SIZE]

LolGecko;260339 wrote:

ROFL:lol:
      ALL HAIL MissV!

[/CENTER]

never force someone to give all his attention to you thoguh you know that he's not yours.. first come first served. just forget about him.. i think that's just infatuation.. sorry but this is what i think
      i am not lazy! am just happy doing nothing:lol:

hey noone has to fight about anything here!! i appreciate all your answers and the fact that some people do not agree is fine. everybody has their own opinion. i dont think its so bad to like an older guy. even if he is that much older. i would consider myself mature enough. and i would not do anything sexually with him. because first im aware that it's illegal and second i'm only 14. about the girlfriend.. they are in a fight. NO, NOT because of me. i think he found out that she was cheating on him with a guy from her school. so basically i might just got lucky =) haha. so thanks guys vbmenu_register("postmenu_211868",
      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

That is a very bad situation. First of all, you never want to be "the other girl." It's a reputation you'll be branded with for life if you try to get with another girls man. And second of all...there is a reason it is illegal for a 14 year old to date a 19 year old. The maturity difference is huge. I know...i didn't believe it either when i was 14. I didn't think that age mattered. But trust me, you may not want to do anything sexual, but he definitely does, so it wouldn't work. Look for a hottie closer to your age lol

Regardless whether she's a posessive little twit who doesn't deserve him or not, it's never cool to try and break up people and interfere in their relationships so just leave them be and let him deal with it, and hopefully he will eventually come to his senses and dump her.
      But it's still not right for him to be hitting on other girls when he has a girlfriend, but that's a sign he's not happy. Or a sign he's a player and maybe you should just forget about him.
      [SIZE=3]Color Of My Life [/SIZE]