Confusing situation.

• Confusing situation.

Over the last few days, I haven't been able to get my best friend out of my head.
      She's absolutely gorgeous, great personality, easy to get on with, amazing eyes, and I love her accent! I confessed to her the other day, via formspring that I've always liked her and just felt that she was too good for me. I've seen her pretty much all weekend, and we've just hung out and had a laugh, as usual. We was chilling at her house last night, and to be honest, all I wanted to do was just lay on the sofa, cuddled up with her. We almost came close to hooking up a few months back, we both felt the moment, yet both chose against for some reason. We both regret this decision, due to not knowing what could of been (y'know, the usual cliché bullshit).

Now, you're probably wondering what the actual problem is...

I have a girlfriend who lives 140 miles away from me, and I haven't seen her for almost 3 months. The reason for this is due to lack of funds on both parts, and my lack of spare time to take the 3 hour road trip up to see her due to college and work commitments (I'm at college Tuesday through to Friday, and then at work on Thu, Fri and Sat night, and Sun and Mon morning/afternoon). Hopefully she should be coming down this weekend, but it is yet to be confirmed.

I'm pretty sure that it is morally wrong for me to still be with my girlfriend, even though I've been thinking about my best friend almost non-stop for the last week or so.

I'm hoping that this is only due to the fact that I haven't seen my girlfriend in so long, and that it will all sort itself out come this weekend if she comes down. But I don't know whether this is the case, or maybe something is trying to tell me that I shouldn't be with my girlfriend due to the impracticality of it all.

I know that only I can make this decision, but it would be nice to know what you great people at Teenhut think I should do.

Thanks in advance!
      :ninja:
      [CENTER][SIZE="2"]Blog: http://jamierandallphotography.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Youtube: youtube.com/WellThatWasAwkward91 [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    • Re: Confusing situation.

I think you should ask yourself how you feel about your current relationship and if it's worth it to you to keep it going. Forget about what can happen with you and your best friend, and just ask yourself if you're happy being in your current relationship. Long distance relationships aren't impossible to make work, but they are hard. Perhaps your feelings for your best friend are stronger because of what's lacking in your current relationship, but if you really like her, I don't think those feelings are going to go away easily. Like you said, no one can tell you what decision to make. I suggest you just think about it and sort your feelings out.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Personally I think you should see who you have more feelings for, ofcourse theres always the chance that you and your best friend remain just that or even risking your friendship. If you don't have feelings for your current anymore you should let her go now, it will be way more easier if you do it before she gets anymore attatched otherwise it's just leading her on. If you like both then it's really your desicion and nobody give you an accurate answer to who you should chose but don't start something with your best friend unless you break up with your current girlfriend first. Think it over first, I know it's hard choosing between people.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER]I want to be fluent in your body language.[/CENTER]

Have sex with both always works, at-least until they find out then it's time to skip town, hahaha!

No, but in all seriousness you should go for who you like more, see your girlfriend this weekend or you two can just get web-cams and mics and talk there, maybe get on some game together and play there together, if you choose your current girlfriend that is. Although after you see her you should start going on dates with your friend, just friendly dates, but definitely a date. Decide who you like spending time with more.

Also, if your girlfriend doesn't come down over the weekend you should think about talking to her about seeing other people until your situations are closer. Good thing about being young is that we are supposed to try many possibilities to find the best choice for marriage. Don't confine yourself to one person, try different possibilities until you know exactly what you want.

Or just take my first advice and go for both x], hahaha, no really, don't do that.
      The Laughing Man