FOR BOYZ: Help me spice up our sex life!

• FOR BOYZ: Help me spice up our sex life!

I'm reaching out and trying to get male advice and tips no on how to umm romance my guy I guess.

And also looking for some ways to spice up our love life!

Sex with us is pretty boring and basic .. little foreplay and missionary seems to be the only position we use. :confused:

Which may be one reason why I'm not to into it anymore.

Now, I'm taking the initiative to make sex better and more enjoyable for both of us.:D

Any advice/tips/suggestions welcome! ( as long as there not to crazy lol)
    • Re: FOR BOYZ: Help me spice up our sex life!

I googled different positions that seemed interesting/achievable and I tried them. Sex for me always seems to go best when I don't think and I just do. So look up something you might want to try and when you and your bf are going at it, just tell him how you want it (based off your "research"). Remember to not get disappointed if he doesn't get it right the first time, and just go back to your normal routine. Hopefully, he'll take interest in your interest in new positions and come with some ideas the next time.

Best thing to do is talk to him about what he likes, if it's one thing I learned well here its that all guys are different, it would help if he were good at letting you know. If you talk about sex a lot what does he really elaborate on and what are the nature of his comments on certain sexual subjects. If you don't then maybe it would help to do it more often. Start getting really flirty but don't get into action yet, comment about what you'd like to do to each other.

Now personally I've heard reverse missionary helps a girl get off better and I love the thought of a girl on top of me, plain old missionary doesn't do it for me. Also I'm a big fan of oral, maybe try 69?

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjxNQ1QKyRY']YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Try going on a suprise romantic date with him
      and come home, tell him to sit down, and come back with some lingerie or a costume
      and start being naughty?
      try some new sex positions

Sex Positions Guide

I like this site because it shows 3D animated pictures, ;)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Daniela wrote:

I'm reaching out and trying to get male advice and tips no on how to umm romance my guy I guess.

And also looking for some ways to spice up our love life!

Sex with us is pretty boring and basic .. little foreplay and missionary seems to be the only position we use. :confused:

Which may be one reason why I'm not to into it anymore.

Now, I'm taking the initiative to make sex better and more enjoyable for both of us.:D

Any advice/tips/suggestions welcome! ( as long as there not to crazy lol)

Without doubt, Tantric Sex.

It's completely taken my partner and I over, enriched oue sex lives by zillions. Just be aware that on mastering Tantric Sex, when he blows, it'll be about a month's worth. :rofl:

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.