The BEST Money Making Website By Far For Teens!

• The BEST Money Making Website By Far For Teens!

This is the newest BEST paying PTC site I've discovered:

ClixSense - Really simple, easy money making website.

I came across this website (ClixSense) about a week ago. It pays you $0.01 for an ad click. I thought that that was really little and I didn't care about it as I only got about 4-5 ads per day as a free member. Yesterday, I came across this site and I read more about ClixSense. Apparently they let you view more ads as a premium member (Up to 400ads per day depending on location). I stunned for awhile :o, calculating in my head.

So I tried, I invested only $10 to upgrade to premium membership for a whole YEAR! About an hour later I was approved by the admin and I got 400+ ads instantly to view in which I view sparingly throughout the day and my free time. I mean, it's really amazing that you can earn that much a day, imagine, 400+ ads per day, $0.01 cents each which means at least $4 bucks a day. Multiply that by 30 and that's $120 a month. One month and you've made 1200% on your investment just by clicking everyday. A year, you would have made thousands!

It's so simple that you can even ask your little brother or sister to click those links for you and pay them maybe half of what you earn a month or give them something as an incentive.

Besides clicking ads, they also offer you a really good affiliate program in which they pay you to promote their website to your friends, family, and other people. They pay you as follows:

Free members (Non-Premium members) will receive $0.01 for each referral and will receive $2.00 if their direct referral upgrades to a Premium account. You will also receive 10% of revenues generated from your referrals' ad purchases.

Premium Members are paid affiliate commissions 8 levels deep!

PREMIUM MEMBERS – You are instantly paid $0.10 for each new referral. When one of your direct referrals upgrades their account to a Premium membership, you are instantly paid $2.00 for that member's upgrade. (You are also paid commissions on any ads that member clicks on) When that member refers a new member who upgrades to premium you are instantly paid a $1.00 override commission. You just got paid for doing NOTHING! Even better, that same scenario pays EIGHT LEVELS DEEP!

Premium Members Bonus Clix - When a Premium member refers a member who upgrades their account to Premium status, not only do you receive the already great commission structure, you are now getting paid 10% of the ad value for each ad your Premium first level downline members view! Note: To earn the additional commissions you must be a Premium ClixSense member. You will only be paid the bonus commissions if on "clix" made by members of your first level downline who are also Premium members.

Why shouldn't you join this site? Well, if you have a really good paying and stable job, earning about $100 an hour, don't do it, you're wasting your time. Or maybe you have a really successful or growing business which generates a really stable income every month, far more than $100 bucks a month. This site should suit teenagers who would like to earn extra pocket money in their spare time online. It's popular because you don't have to have a product to sell, a website up and running or a whole lot of cash to start. You can certainly start up free and work your way up to premium as well.

So, if you're really interested, sign up above by clicking the banner. I'm more than willing to help you out if you need more tips and info on this site. Just send me an email at [email protected]. You can also check out my blog in my signature.

All the best to you and your future success!
      -Removed by staff member-
      A maximum of 2 links is allowed in signatures.
    • Re: The BEST Money Making Website By Far For Teens!

[FONT=&quot]Ok, this would probably interest most of you.

How much has Facebook paid you to use their social network site? Yes, I know the answer. Nothing. That is because they are sucking up all the profit they get from advertising, that YOU have been doing for them. You may not notice this, but whenever you click on an advertisement on Facebook, they are making money. That is why they are such a big company. Now, what would you do if I told you that you can make some money out of everything that you do on the internet every single day?
      - Get paid for logging on (and doing them every 12 hours)
      - Get money for searching through Google (and doing them every 12 hours)
      - Get money for checking your emails (and doing them every 12 hours)
      - Get money for trying out free products (and doing them every 12 hours)
      - Get paid for using Facebook, getting all your friends to join and playing games
      - Get cash back for purchasing stuff online from stores such as Walmart, etc.

I know it sounds crazy, but believe me, it is real. Sign up today and start earning today!!

P/s Some senior users are already reporting monthly incomes of $5000/month just by doing the same thing every single day.

Join today to not miss out this opportunity!
      PeopleString

For more information, simply email me at [email protected]
      I'd be happy to help you out.

Happy earning!
      [/FONT]
      -Removed by staff member-
      A maximum of 2 links is allowed in signatures.

The post was edited 1 time, last by toxide ().