Acne ruined my life. Please help me!

• Acne ruined my life. Please help me!

The past 5 years have been an absolute nightmare. Every morning I wake up, I look into a mirror and I see a stranger. I think to myself why have I been cursed with acne. I wish I could peel of my skin and start all over. Why me, why me, why me!

The last 2 years have been worst, as my skin has become so irritated that deep scars are starting to appear. I try my best to cover my zits with make up, but I’m tired of hiding, I want clear skin like my friends.

My cousin suggested I use SkinB5 because she had fairly bad acne on her forehead and it cleared her skin. If anyone has tried it, please let me know. I’m trying to find the best place to purchase it, but all I can find is their website skinb5. com

Please help me!

Natasha
    • Re: Acne ruined my life. Please help me!

RapidCLEAR wipes. Invest. I had some horribad acne on my left cheek, in a week of using these every morning and night, I'm fine.

I get mine at WalMart
      [SIZE=1][SIZE=1]l[/SIZE][SIZE=2]l[/SIZE][SIZE=3]l[/SIZE][SIZE=4]l[/SIZE][SIZE=5]l[/SIZE][SIZE=6]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7]l[/SIZE][SIZE=6]l[/SIZE][SIZE=5]l[/SIZE][SIZE=4]l[/SIZE][SIZE=3]l[/SIZE][SIZE=2]l[/SIZE][SIZE=1]l[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1]:lol:, internets.
      [SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

RachelRae. wrote:

I thought I posted here. :confused: Bs.

Talk to your Dermatologist.
      That and wash your face 3x a day.
      [Morning, shower, before bed.]

Just go see a dermatologist. Get help from a professional. I just did, Tuesday. :p Plus, I got out of school.

Oh and don't over wash your face, three times may be too much for you. Dry skin is a no-no.

i use clearasil [dunno if y'all have that in the states], i wash morning and night. my skin is good most days. if i dont shave for like 3 days then i get really bad acne. so i shave every day. but i assume shaving wont help you!

see a dermatologist.

my friend used to have bad acne so she covered it with make up, i asked her not to for a week, sure she looked bad but by doing that and using face wash once a day it cleared her skin. the make up [the dermatologist said so] was clogging and making her skin hate her. so by her not using it for a week her face was able to breath!
      ₪ Australian
      ₪ 6' 4"
      ₪ Bisexual